Chapter 8

*KAYLAS POV*

I was sitting on the ground while tears fell down my neck.I wasn't crying though."Do you think she'll be okay?"said a boy.It was nash."I'm sure"Cameron said."I can't live without her I wish she would understand that I didn't kiss Dakota but now that me and Dakota are together idk what to do.I just don't feel the sparks when I'm with Kayla everything feels right..I love her but she just doesn't trust me"Nash said."Nash I do love you"I said getting up and hugging him."OMG KAYLA!"said taylor coming over to me."Oh hey babe" said to taylor smiling.

Nash and Cameron left like 4 hours ago."Hey what do ya wanna do"I said to taylor then he unbuttoned my shirt."No I can..He cut me off by kissing me.I can't believe it we did it."Taylor I'm gonna go check ok"I said getting up."Ok"he said yawning."Taylor..I-I-I'm pregnant"I said crying.He shot up and got his robe on then comforted me."It's okay"He said rubbing circles in my back."NO ITS NOT WERE DONE YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT CARE!"I said screaming.I ran to the bathroom got all my clothes and put on a robe.

I ran to the car crying.I then drove to Nash's house.I didn't knock at his door I just barged in and ran to Nash's room."Hey"he said."I'm pregnant"I said jumping into his arms crying on his shoulder."OMG it's Taylor's baby I know but were gonna get through this together"He said interlocking our fingers."I love you"I said grabbing my phone and sitting in his bed.

I tweeted

@KaylaIsJustTooCool:Hey guys me and nash are back together!!And were gonna have a baby!!Love you cookies.

After that I went to sleep.

(This chapter is so short but I can't write I'm too tired sorry!!)