Chapter 7

*KAYLAS POV*

When i woke up nash was in bed sleeping.I carefully slid out of bed,making my way to the bathroom.I took a warm bath(i hardly ever take baths).I washed my hair and body then got out.I wore a blue and white sweater,Black skinny jeans,and short soft grey boots with little grey bows.

Once i was done i put my hair up in a side pony,then i tied a piece of ribbon into a bow where my side pony was."Good morning"Said nash walking over to me pecking a kiss on my cheek."What are you getting all dolled up for?"Said nash."Oh,im gonna go out on a date with another boy"i said trying to keep a strait face."Haha WAIT WHAT??said nash."I was just kidding im hanging with some old friends."Omg dont kid with me like tha-nash was sittin there on the ground then i heard some one,"hello kayla"said kristen.I was going to hang with her but then everything went black.

*NASHS POV*

I woke up tied to a bed."Hello nash,long time no see"Said a soft girl voice.I knew that voice anywhere.It was dakota,she was my old girlfriend."What are yo-she smashed her lips against mine."Hey nas....im sorry i didnt know you were busy"said kayla."Nooo"i said.

*KAYLAS POV*

(10 weeks later)

I broke up with nash grier.I only did it because he cheated on me.Him and Dakota Love are back together.Im dating Taylor Caniff.Hes so nice and just wow."Hey"said taylor yawning.(Man those abs😂)"Hey"i said getting up."Where ya going"taylor asked scratching his head."Im going to take a shower"i said looking confused."oh,ok you go do that while cameron comes over here"he said calling cameron.

I got into the shower.The warm water felt good on my skin."HEY BRO"i heard cameron scream to taylor.After that i just heard whispering..I got out of the shower.I wore a pink and white striped dress,Tights that went down to my nees,and black flats.I wore a white cartigan over my dress,i also got my white handbag.I curled my hair."Hey taylor are yo-he was kissing another girl.

I never thought this would happen.I ran to the bathroom and looked through the droors.I finally found it,my razor.I slid the razor across my wrist.It hurt but it helped release my pain."Hey kayl-kayla why did you do this?"Cameron said looking down."i-after that everything went black.

(HEY BIRDIES!!So this chapter is intense and i wanted to say for those who cut im not trying to make fun of you ok.Well anyways DONT CUT and byeeeee🙊)