Chapter 5

(This story chapter is mainly about my friend Emily so ya she's gonna be in the story☺️)

*EMILYS POV*

I woke up by Cameron screaming at his game."Cameron shut up"I said playfully nudging him"Oh Good morning beautiful"he said planting a kiss on my lips."Good morning Cameron"I said getting up."Where you going?"Cameron said."To take a shower"I said walking to the bathroom.

I washed my hair and body.Once I got out I blow dried my hair then brushed it.I wore a blue and white striped bathing suit."Hey cam wanna go swimming"I said putting my hair in a high pony."Sure"he said going to the bathroom to put his swim trunks on.

*CAMERONS POV*

My girlfriend was so pretty.She had the most pretty hazel eyes,long brown hair,and a perfect smile.She was everything you could ask for."Let's go"She said running to my car with 2 towels and sunblock."wait up"I said catching up to her.

When we got to the beach she just tanned.I didn't want her to tan so I got out of the water picked her up and ran to the water."CAM STOP!!"she screamed while laughing.When I dunked her in she started playfully pushing me.

She was so perfect I mean even when she was mad at me she was still so pretty and calm."Hey cam catch"yelled Kayla throwing a beach ball at me and Emily."KAYLA"screamed Emily."EMILY"screamed Kayla back."Sup bro"nash said coming and giving me a bro hug."Sup"I said hugging him back.

After the day was done me and Emily went home."Man what a day"I said to myself while I was getting dressed."I'm gonna go to bed okay"Emily said yawning."Okay good night"I said laying in bed and planting a kiss on her nose.Best.Day.Ever.

(SUP BIRDIES!!😊Hope you liked this chapter.I suck at writing but love you guys an have a great night)TOODLES☺️