Chapter 6

*EMILYS POV*

I woke up screaming.Cameron was on the floor not breathing."OMG I need to text Kayla"I said getting my blue iPhone 5c out of my purse.

Me:MEET ME OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!

After that I took a fast shower.When the warm water hit my body it calmed me down.I got out and blow dried my hair,then I straitened it.I wore a black sweater that said swag in big white letters,blue jeans,and black vans.After that I heard a horn honk.It was Kayla so I got my purse then picked up Cameron bridal style.I wrapped a blanket around him since it was cold.

"What took you do long??"I heard Kayla say."Oh I took a shower,got dressed,Then picked Cameron up."Wait why is he asleep?"she said.My heart sank when she said that because I had forgotten he wasn't breathing."Hello??"said Kayla pushing me softly."Oh,He's not a sleep he's sorta not breathing"I said while crying."It's okay he will be fine.I knew he would but what if something bad happened.

*CAMERONS POV*

(This is his POV before Emily woke up)

I just woke up and i was sitting there tied to the wall."Hello"said a girl...it was my ex-girlfriend Mackenzie."What do you wan-.Before I could finish she kept hitting me with a brick then I blacked out and fell to the ground.

(Back to reality)

I sat there in Emily's arms while she cried on my head."Hello can anyone hear me"I said.No one answered."I can't believe he's not breathing"Said Emily still crying.Oh that's why no one can here me.I kept pushing the darkness away so I could wake but it didn't work."WERE HERE"Screamed Kayla.We were getting out of the car and then I was put on a stretcher I think.

*EMILYS POV*

They kept him in surgery for about 2 hours then a doctor walked out."You can visit him for an hour"Said a tall doctor.I just nodded then walked into the room."Hey Cameron"I said walking in."Hi but do I know you?"He said.My face went blank.He doesn't remember me."Ya you do"I said."I don't think I do"He said with a serious look on his face.At this point I ran out crying."What's wrong"Said Kayla."Cameron doesn't remember me"I said with tears streaming down my face."Shh it's gonna be ok"Said Kayla rubbing my back."I'm just so sad,my own boyfriend doesn't remember me"I said still crying,The doctor came out."Okay do we have some pretty bad news"he said.I nodded then he started telling us what happened.

"Well Cameron had a serious head concusion,He has lost 100% of his memory and will never remember any of his past,but the things he love most might come back in about a week"he said.I nodded then my face went blank.Could this be the end of 'us'??I couldn't think strait.Then everything started getting swirly then everything went black.

*KAYLAS POV*

"Where's Emily?"said a yawning Cameron."OMG Cameron you remember Emily and umm she's passed out.Everytime she wakes up she just passes back out."I said.Then a tired Emily came out in a wheel chair."Hey Cameron"She said."Ya"he said back."Can I talk to you in private?"She said looking over to me.I nodded then went out of the room.

*EMILYS POV*

"Okay Cameron you should know this,I love you with all my heart,You mean everything to me and I don't want to loose what we have because we have a very strong connection.I don't want to loose that feeling and I don't want to loose your trust ever.So just know that I love you with all my heart and that I need you to take this ring.Its a ring of trust and if you don't trust me I will take that ring away and give it to someone who actually trusts me.I love you with all my heart and can I trust you to keep this promise??"I said offering him the ring.I was crying of happiness and so was he."YES I LOVE YOU TOO AND CAN KEEP YOUR PROMISE"He said taking the ring and giving me a strong passionate kiss.I love him,and I hope he can keep his promise.

(OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY DONE!!Man this is a long chapter but it was worth it.Sorry for the cliff hanger but hope you like it.Will Cameron keep his promise or break the promise??Continue reading my story to find out🙊Give me some ideas for the next chapter and don't forgetting slap that vote and like button!!I MEAN IT JUST SLAP IT WITH YOUR NOSE🙊OKAY BYEEEEEEE✌️)