Chapter 3

*KAYLAS POV*

(Four months later)Me and nash have been dating for about 4 months.I love him so much."Goodmorning sweety"said a shirtless nash."Goodmorning"I said pecking a kiss On his lips.

Nash and me have had great times.Im so happy it worked out this way.I still don't know why me and Cameron haven't talked.I will text him I guess.

Me:Hey Cameron how's it going??

Cameron✌️:it's going good how about you?

Me:Good i will text you later I'm gonna go take a shower.

Cameron✌️:ok see ya😊

I went to take a shower.I washed my hair and body then got out.I wore a blue dress with white pokadots,white tights,and black flats.My life was perfect.

*NASHS POV*

I was taking Kayla out today on a date."Hey Kayla you ready??"I said "Yes"She said walking out.She looked so pretty.Her perfect curled hair,Her green eyes,Her smile.I love her so much.

We got into my car.If you didn't know already I'm wearing a blue tux with a white rose in my hand.

We left for the resteraunt.I took her to the Olive Garden."How's the food?"I asked her."It's great"she said eating her salad."You know I love you so much"she said with a smile.

Sorry this chapter is short.Im just trying to make a lot of chapters today!!Pls countinue reading my story!!BYE☺️

More then friends(a nash Grier story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें