Chapter 4

*KAYLAS POV*

After we were done eating we went home.It was about 10:00 at night."I'm gonna go take a shower"I said to nash."Okay"he said back Laying in bed.I took a shower and washed my hair an body.

After a good 30 minutes in the shower I got out.I wore some pink cupcake pajamas.I blow dried my hair then brushed it out.After I came out of the bathroom nash was sound asleep.So I just carefully slipped myself in bed and planted a kiss on his nose."Goodnight"I whispered.Then I fell asleep.

*NASHS POV*

(Skip to the morning)When I woke up Kayla was sitting there peacefully asleep.I pecked a kiss on her lips"Good morning Kayla"I said."Good morning"She said yawning.

She looked good for someone who was just asleep."What is something wrong"She said staring at me"No it's just you look good"I said.She giggled."I'm gonna go take a shower"she said softly kissing my cheek.

*KAYLAS POV*

I went to go take a shower.I washed my body and hair.After I was done I straitened my hair then curled the ends.

I wore a blue bandana,a blue sweater,Blue jeans,and black ugg boots.

"You look amaizing"Nash said"Thank you Prince Charming"I said trying nt to laugh.He came up to me and picked me up then twirled me.He set me down then he put his forehead against mine."I will always love you"he said"I know"I said giving him a kiss.

(HEY BIRDIES WHAT IS UP??Well anyways I won't be writing as much because I start school Monday so ya!!But when I have time I will write..LOVE YOU BIRDIES!!)I'm calling you birdies haha..anyways bye☺️