Excuses

"So what was your excuse?" He giggled, taking another sip of his alcohol. 

"That I'm nauseous," grinned Alex, the light reflecting off his pearly white teeth. Oli leaned over, pressing a forceful kiss upon Alex's soft lips. 

"Your hair looks really good on you," he smiled, leaning back on his hands and admiring the blue tufts of hair on Alex's head. "Can I take a photo of it?" Alex nodded with a shy smile, resting his head on the knees he was holding as Oli quickly snapped a photo, throwing his phone behind him, not caring much where it went. If he were sober, he would have gushed over the photo and how adorable Alex looked, but he would do that tomorrow, when the two would have to part again. They sat on the floor of Oli's tour bus, and maybe it wasn't very comfortable, but neither of them cared very much, they were drinking their beers and giggling away at each other. Alex was worried the boys would come back and catch them, but Oli claimed "they were British" so they'd be out in the club with everyone else until morning. The Kerrang! awards had finished maybe 2 or 3 hours ago, but who was counting. They had gotten dressed into some comfortable clothes, and Alex stumbled in his drunken haze, toppling over him and Oliver, both boys landing on the floor of the bus in a fit of giggles, not bothering to get up and just stayed there, because as long as they were together again, it didn't really matter where they sat.