Decompress*

A/N: Written by by @jalexupmyass (peachygaskarth on instagram and cute-dents on Tumblr) and can be found in his gay band one shot book! You should check out his other stories especially Chains and Petals :)

Alex sat with his legs crossed on the couch, his laptop placed on his thighs. He'd been scrolling through Tumblr for early three hours. Today was an especially stressful day, and he had no idea why, really. He just felt like hot garbage.

His boyfriend, Oli, was just pulling into the driveway, returning to their home from work. This made Alex gain hope that he would feel better.

The door flew open to the British man wearing a wide grin. It soon fell, realizing Alex had not been at the door to greet him. 

"Baby?" He called to the living room, getting a petite grunt for an answer. He then frowned, and padded his way towards the noise.A grumpy, fluffy haired boy sat on the sofa. "What's wrong love? You're always excited to see me when I get home." Alex's fragile shoulders shrugged. 

"I just don't feel good today, I guess? I'm sorry." Oliver sighed and pulled off his suit jacket (he had to dress formal for work). Tattooed arms were outstretched as he approached the boy on the sofa.

"Don't be sorry. C'mere, lovely." The elder hummed happily as the other stood and nuzzled himself into his chest. Alex let out a delicate sigh and rubbed his fingers along the fabric of his white button up. "Talk to me 'Lex." The taller of the two ran his tattoo coated fingers through the blonde mop at the top of the boys head.

"I just don't feel good about myself today," Alex felt Oliver tense at the sound of his words.

"In what aspect?" He asked, resting his chin onto the top of his boyfriend's head. 

"Everything, really." Oliver then sighed, pulling away from Alex and grasping his chin softly. He pulled the boy's face to his, connecting their lips passionately. A whimper escaped the submissive's lips. Oli then pulled away and pressed their foreheads together.

"Why don't I make you feel beautiful, then? Show you how goos you are." He whispered the last part into the blonde's ear, almost causing his knees to buckle.

"Make me feel pretty, please?"

"As you wish, angel."