London Bridges*

A/N: Again a pretty long one but a good one! Smut warning and written by alltimeslash on Live Journal, slightly edited by me :)

Clutching the strap of my rucksack tightly, I step onto the platform at Camden town station. Man, it's been years since I've been here. And this is the first time on my own. Yah see, I lived in Essex until I was 10-which was when my family upped and moved to Baltimore in the USA. I was here to visit a relative but I was there three days before they had to go on a business trip (yeah, you'd think I would have asked them if it was convenient for me to arrive when I did). So rather than sit around for a couple of days, I decided to be all touristy and visit London.

The day has thus far passed without incident. I've been to Buckingham Palace, the Tower Of London, avoided Madame Tussands like a plague coz waxwork dummies freak me out and now I'm here, in good ol' Camden. Where I end up spending money on stuff I wouldn't usually spend money on. Like, I'm sure I could have done without an obnoxiously colourful sweater, or a £25 Iron Fist baseball cap. Which I admittedly only bought to give me an excuse to talk to the absolutely GORGEOUS guy working at the stall. He had tattoos up and down his arms, across his neck, and he had snake bites. His hair was brown, styled into an emo fringe under a hat similar to the one I let him talk me into buying. But it was his eyes that really drew me-large, brown and intense. I probably would have been talked into buying anything.

Uhh...where am I? Ok, clearly I should have been paying more attention to where I was going rather than going off in a daydream. I'm currently in a dingy side street, somewhere I wouldn't choose to be. There's a gang of teenagers grouped here. A couple of them are leaning against the side of a building, smoking a joint and they're passing around a bottle of cheap vodka. Rather than turn around, I just carry on walking-making a point to keep my eyes averted as I do.

"Ow!" I reel back as one of them deliberately bumps shoulders with me.

"Watch it!" The guy snaps in a nasally, english accent. He's taller than me, with bushy black eyebrows and an overbite.

"You bumped into me," I murmur. Actually...it might have been better if I had just apologised and kept walking.

"He's givin' you cheek, Chaz" a girl says. Man, her voice is deeper than his. "Chaz" takes a deep draw of his joint and blows the smoke in my face,

"Yeah. I fink you're givin' me cheek."

Uh-oh. This is not going to end well. I resist the urge to cough, my head is already spinning.

"I'm not!" I insist.

"Whatever," he scoffs, "Yah know, there's a tax for Yanks to pass 'ere."

His friends all laugh. I glance at them. They're all wearing fake looking gold jewellery...that look vaguely like knuckle dusters.

"I'm not giving you any money," I say. Probably not the best idea. I think I'm about to get my ass kicked.

"Is tha' right?" He pushes me and I only just manage to stay on my feet.

"Oh, a party. Am I invited?"

I risk a glance over my shoulder...cute guy? The guy I have just spent the last ten minutes thinking about saunters up. Right now I don't think I've ever been more grateful to see another human being. Chaz growls,

"Leave out, faggot."

"But my friends call me Oli," he says good naturedly, with a tiny wink at me. He stands there with his arms folded, weight shifted mostly onto his left leg so his hip sticks out at that side. I smile slightly.

"It ain't none of your business," Chaz grumbles. I decide against pointing out the obvious double negative in his sentence.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

The bigger, wider guy takes a very deliberate step forward, "Like you?"

Oli doesn't even flinch. Jesus, I would have backed off by now. He balls his hands into fists.

"Don't do it, Chaz," the girl says with a dirty glare at the both of us, "'E might like you 'avin your 'ands on 'I'm. Both of 'em."

Oli rolls his eyes and makes his voice deliberately camp, "Honey, what part of gay don't you get? I like boys"

Good one! I laugh. They look confused, clearly not getting the insult. Oli grabs a hold of my arm and steers me back in the direction we came from. I hear yelling and a rock sails over my head but other than that, we get out of it unscathed.

"Tossers," he says, shaking his head. He glances at me, "You were so close to gettin' your 'ead kicked in."

"I know...thanks" I reply, sheepishly.

"No problem. Just helpin', innit? Your lucky I noticed you goin' down that way. I never asked...you're not from around here, right?"

I nod, "I live in America these days but I lived in Essex until I was 10."

"A foreign homeboy? I'm from Sheffield, meself."

I'm only too aware that he hasn't let go of my arm the whole time he's been speaking, even though we're out of harm's way. My stomach is doing frontflips. We reach the stall, where someone else is working. He glances at his watch,

"Ah shit, wasted my break. Well, still got a couple of minutes left."

"Sorry," I say, "I guess I better-"

"You not gonna keep me company?" He says, pouting his lower lip in an insanely cute way, "After me saving your ass?"

"Uhh...ok."

"So," he flops himself down on the seat at the counter, "What's your name?"

"Alex-" That's NOT the octave my voice should be. I clear my throat, "Alex."

"Alex Alex?" He smiles playfully.

"Uhh...just Alex," I reply. Oh god, don't blush. You are such an embarrassment.

"Gotcha."

I turn my attention to the posters that are covering the table the counter is sitting on. Mostly tour posters and generic looking gig ads. One however catches my eye. It looks handdrawn and is really colourful.

"Bring Me The Horizon," I read, "Who are they?"

Oli's smile widens, "Just a local band. They're pretty good. Metalcore."

I grimace, "Not a metalcore fan."

"They might change your mind. 'Onestly, you should check them out."

I look back at the poster and see the gig is for later tonight. I was gonna just go and see if there was a youth hostel for the night but I guess it might be worth a glance,

"Maybe..." I say, thoughtfully.

"Tonight, 8 o'clock at the London Bridge pub. Small place, like ten minutes from here-" funny, I thought a place called the London bridge pub would be a bit closer to the bridge itself...."-the place is small but it should be good."

He looks at me, his beautiful eyes eager and still pouting his lower lip slightly. How can I say no to that? I nod,

"Sure. Why the hell not?"

**Later**

Man, he wasn't kidding when he says this place is small. I look around the tiny venue just as I step in. There's a bar that takes up basically the whole of one side of the pub, and a stage area-well, more like a raised platform- that takes up most of another. On the stage there's a drumkit set up, as well as two guitars, a bass and a microphone. Seems like an awful lot of amps, if you ask me. There's a door leading offstage right. I buy myself a drink (never failing to swell with pride everytime I don't get ID'd for it). The pub is nearly full, mostly with emo kids. I can't see Oli yet and it's going on 8. I can hear two girls chattering excitedley,

"The singer is fit-" I'm still not used to hearing that word being used to describe a hot person, "-like, seriously," one of them says.

"Yeah but he's gay," her friend points out. The first girl shakes her head and sighs in disappointment,

"Damn you, Oli Sykes."

Hold on...what? Just then the lights go down, and there is a cheer-and squeals. Five figures walk out of the door at the side of the stage. The lights go up...hey, the bassist was the other guy working at the stall...

"Waddup, bitches!" A familiar voice yells out. You're kidding, right? Oli bounds on stage, "We are Bring Me The Horizon. This place is small but let's see if we can rock it!"

No wonder he wanted me to go see it. Why didn't he tell me it was his band...? Damn, that shit is loud. All shredding guitars and double bass pedals...I feel my eyes widen as Oli grabs the mic off the stand and...well, just starts screaming into it. He wasn't kidding about metalcore was he? I'll give him one thing, it's amazing how long he can keep it up. He falls to his knees, hair falling over his face, putting so much energy into the performance. I find myself somehow tuning out of the music and becoming solely consumed by watching him. I've never been so fascinated by another human being. I must be gawking. He has so much energy dancing about the stage, screaming and yelling like his life depends on it. The crowd are loving it. As I watch from my spot near the stage, he shimmys over and places one foot up on the amp and leans forward. He took his shirt off long ago-his whole torso pretty much is tattooed and his skin is glistening with sweat. As the song finishes, he let's the mic drop, making direct eye contact with me. His eyes are gleaming in a way I've never seen before and though he's pouting like he was earlier, it's gone from being cute to one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. He winks again and I feel myself bite down on my lower lip (the universal sign for horniness, my best friend Jack had once told me matter of factly).

"Thanks you've been brilliant!" He mouths to the crowd, unable to be heard over the band behind him and with that, the set is over. I think I could have watched him all night. I go back over to the bar, ears ringing, and order myself another drink.

"Lexy! You made it, man!" Oli says, dancing over. He's still shirtless, a towel slung loosely over his shoulders. His hair is soaked with sweat. He grabs me around the waist and woah...he's kissing me...holy fuck...and the next second, he's pulled back and his expression is apologetic,

"Oh Alex, I'm sorry. It's just andrenaline, innit? I...I..." His face floods with colour. I would tell him it's ok but I'm still speechless. Oli...Oli Sykes has just kissed me. He looks sheepish, "I'm going out for a smoke..." Then practically runs out.

"It's fine." I murmur, about five minutes too late. Wait, I shouldn't just stand here. I should go get him! I walk out. It's quite a mild night-not too cold. Either that or I think that coz it was so warm in there. He's not out the front, so he must be around the back of the venue, "Oli...?"

I wander around to the back of the building where there's a plain van parked, the back door is open and Oli is sitting just inside it, smoking a cigarette.

"Twat," he says to himself, exhaling a large cloud of smoke as he does. Atleast I think he's talking to himself. I wander over,

"Hi." I smile. He jumps. I add an apologetic, "Sorry."

"Nah, it's cool mate. Pull up a..." He grabs a cushion from next to him, "Cushion."

I accept it gratefully and sit in the van next to him. The silence is really awkward. I want to tell him that I don't mind that he kissed me but what if it had just been a mistake? I don't think either of us want to be the first to bring it up,

"You're in a band?" I start. He jerks his head,

"Ayep. The stall is just to earn money until we make it." Oli says, then frowns, "if we make it."

I smile encouragingly, "You shouldn't have anything to worry about. You guys are awesome."

"Thanks."

"So uhh...you...kissed me..." I say eventually. Might as well get it out there so it can be sorted out. Oli nods slowly,

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't apologise. I...liked it."

He blinks at me, "For real?"

Ok, here goes. I lean forward and press a kiss onto the corner of his mouth. I go to move
back but don't get very far, he puts his arms around my neck and kisses me back, just on the lips. Then he does it again, only more intense. I shuffle closer to him, one hand in his hair, the other interlocking with his. He runs his tongue across my lower lip before slipping it into my mouth. I massage it with mine, the blood just completely rushing to my head. He's good at his. I suck on his tongue, causing a slight moan to escape his throat-a reallysexy noise to hear. His free hand tugs on my hoodie zipper, pulling it down. Don't ask me where this confidence came from but as he does, I basically climb on top of him and straddle his waist. He gives me a surprised smile but doesn't appear to disapprove. On the contrary, he pulls off my hoodie with more eagerness. Then off comes my t-shirt, I gasp at the rush of cold air over my torso. The van door is still open.

"Hold on," I say, and climb off him just so I can close the door.

"Wimp," he smirks.

"Blow me," I retort. He grabs a hold of my belt buckle and pulls me down under him.

"With pleasure."

Within a matter of seconds we're both totally naked. The fact we could be caught at any second is completely exhilarating, his band are less than twenty feet away. I admire his perfect body, the ways his hips jut out slightly. He kneels in between my legs.

"Condom?" I say. He looks up at me and quirks his shoulders cutely.

"Must have left it in my other birthday suit" he says with a smirk, "I don't have an STD or anyfink."

"No, me neither. Fuck it..." I lean forward and start making out with him again, feeling my cock throb with anticipation. I grab his hand and suck on his fingers.

"Cheap lube," he winks. I grin.

"You're so hot, you know that? How'd I get you?"

"Just lucky I guess..." His sentence trails off as he pushes in his first finger, hearing my breath hitch. "And not to mention the shameless flirting. Oh god..."

"If I'm not mistaken, you kissed me first." My muscles tighten as he penetrates me with his
second finger now, and he doesn't reply. I want nothing more than to just have sex with him but since he also knows that's exactly what I want, he decides to tease me a little.

I bite my lip as he starts fucking me with the two fingers.

"Oli...just...fuck..."

He pushes down to his knuckle, curling his fingers just enough to make to gasp and swear loudly.

"Say please," he says. 

"Please?" my words are breathless.

He pulls out and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist and he engulfs my mouth with his.

"Stop being such a fucking tease." I say, biting down on his lower lip. I can tell he loves it.

"Yes, sir." He pushes his shaft against the ring of muscles at my entrance. I groan slightly - why does it have to hurt at first? He brushes his lips lightly against mine. After working up a steady rhythm, my rugged breathing isn't down to pain, and I'm digging my nails into his shoulders.

"Fuck..." my hips spasm forward, the pleasure in my voice making him grin. My muscles tighten around his cock, making him groan huskily. 

He moans my name and thrusts harder, pushing against my prostate, me grinding down, my words hardly coherent anymore. I just keep repeating his name, over and over.
His movements are becoming sloppy, but finally I feel an orgasm building up inside me. He takes a hold of the end of my cock, jerking me off. My back arches and the pleasure on his face is what finally drives me over the edge. With one last scream of my name he comes inside me, making a mess of both of us. He falls forward, supporting himself on his hands on their side of me.

"That was...uhh...fucking hell..." I run a hand through sweat soaked hair, "There's no words."

"Thanks," he smirks.

***

"Alex...Alex...!"

Wha-? I find myself snapped abruptly back into reality. Damn you, Rian Dawson. He looks at me with an expression of great amusement. I'm lying on the bunk of my tour bus, with a boner and in a pile of drool. How attractive. He shakes his head,

"I don't even want to know what you were dreaming about."

"Who's Oli?" Zack giggles.

Oh god...was I moaning his name in my sleep...?

"Uhh...nobody."

"Well..." Rian dumps a pair of skinnies and a t-shirt onto me, "We're signing in ten."

***

So. It's been a two years or so since that amazing endeavor to London and I've not really managed to get Oli out of my mind since. After having sex in the back of a van, we were inseperable the rest of the time I was in London. It was heartbreaking to have to say goodbye but he assured me there was absolutely no chance on this universe that we wouldn't meet again. But two years later, I'm starting to lose my faith. So here we are. Warped Tour. We've only been here a couple of days so I'm not entirely sure all the bands that are here. Mind you, I've already gotten wasted with We The Kings, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is...AND the Audition. I've not been fully sober this entire tour.

Anyway. The signing passes with no real incident. It's really warm. A girl approaches me.

"Hey," I smile warmly. Hold on...is she...that's a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt. I sign her poster and say, "That's an awesome t-shirt, where'd you get it?"

She looks amazed that I'm talking to her, "Uhh...their merch stand...here."

HERE?! "Well, it's really nice," I smile. The queue for this signing is huge...dammit. It seems to go on forever. But finally, after a ridiculously long time, it's nearly finished.

"So Alex Gaskarth IS here, then?" A voice says. I glance up from the table...wwwoooaah.

"Oli?" I say. I can feel my three bandmates staring at me,

"So this is Oli," Zack says.

"Long time no see."

"No...long time indeed." He looks exactly the same as I remember. Only maybe more tattoos, "Your band made it then?"

He nods, "Yup. You didn't tell me you were in a band."

I shrug, "Didn't seem important."

What do you say to someone you once held a flame for two years ago? One that never really burned out.

"Never got a girlfriend or anything?" He says, conversationally.

"Never a serious relationship. You?"

"Same."

Listen do you...uhh.." I can still feel my bandmates staring and it's really nerve wracking, "Wanna go for a walk or something?"

Oli nods, "Sounds cool," he grins at my bandmates, "I'll have him back for eleven."

We walk away and I feel his fingers interlocking with mine. He glances sidewards at me and winks the same way he did the first time I met him. I smile back, then call over my shoulder,
"But don't wait up if he doesn't."