01- The Deity

- at Plan's workroom - time check 11 pm-

"Ai Plan!" A loud shout was heard

"Shia Good! You're too loud!"

"Then why are you shouting?!"

"Because you're shouting!"

"Ugh! Forget it! Did you hear the news? P'Mild will be playing the lead role in your first script!" His noisy ass assistant turned best friend shouted. The news was not yet supposed to be disclosed to the public.

"P'Mild?" With confused eyes, Plan looked at Good.

"Chai! P'Mild here she is"

~chai means yes~

Good took out his phone and wiggled it at Plan's face.

"Stop it. I can't see, stay still!"

Plan held Good's arm and stopped it. And at last, he saw it.

 And at last, he saw it

"Thi-this..."

"Yep. That's her."

I feel like I've known her for a long time... I feel like I saw her already... When did I...?

"Ai Plan! Don't you know her?"

"Yep, I don't know her. Who is she?"

"She's known as a Deity in the entertainment circle. Every writer wants her on their script. How come you don't know her?"

"A Deity?"

"Yep. Well... That's because everything she wants, she gets, she's also gorgeous and tall, no one can top her, she also has power over everyone despite her coming in the circle just 2 years ago she also won a lot of awards."

"Did they say anything about when the shooting will start? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with these kinds of things Ai Good."

"It's fine. We're friends after all. I think they'll start after P'Mild comes from Africa, I heard that she'll come back tomorrow noon. And how come you don't know these things. You're the fucking writer Ai Plan."

"I... Just... I can't explain. Why is she in Africa anyway?"

"She came there for charity work. Even though some people describe her as devilish because she has power all over the circle, she really is just a soft-hearted actress"

"Oh... Then... Can you get out of my room now? I can't focus I'm now writing the ending."

"Oh, okay yeah sure. Don't forget to write a beautiful ending alright? Enough with those sad endings. Believe me. You'll find that person soon."  He smirks.

Plan threw a script at Good and shouted at him to leave.

He brushed through his hair smoothly and pondered what to do. It was never like this. Ideas kept coming just like a river, but right now, the river has stopped.

"Oiii! I need to write a happy ending for this. It's not a book anymore!" He shouted.

Two loud knocks showered the silent room. He got up from his working desk and shouted: "What do you want now Ai Good?!"

He opened the door and he was shocked by what he saw. It was Mild standing in front of his door, wearing a black suit, with her hair tied to a ponytail with black high heels. She smiles.

"Long time no see, N'Plan." She smirks.