22- Public

He looked as sexy as always, his height was complimented by the suit he wore, nothing inside just his coat, a few buttons were undone. I looked at his hand and how I wish it held unto different parts of me other than my other hand.

I tightened my grip on his hand as I signed a few more books. He looked at me with those same, blank eyes. But when he met with mine, his eyes sparkled and his lips curled into a smile.

I don't know why, but the moment he smiled at me I felt comfort. Mean, do I love you this much already? You've made the beast from down there calm down. I love you more than your body now.

He placed his hand on my lap and moved closer to my ear. I felt his breath on the crook of my neck, I smiled at the next fan as I felt blood rush through my body.

"I know what you feel. Later, when we get to the hotel"

Blood started to rush in my body again, my cheeks started to tinge with pink as it slowly became red. I only had one more book to sign and I can leave. Just a bit more Plan, just a bit more.

*

We were walking down the hallways with his arms wrapped around my waist. I gathered strenght as I pushed him on the wall "I can't wait any longer, Mean. Let's do it here." I say in a whisper. I slowly held his hand and made it wander inside my shirt.

"Getting a little kinky here, aren't we?" He smirks at me then places his hand down, leaving my body longing for more.

"Baby, look" He points to the door next to us. "It's already our room and you want us to do it outside? With all the cctv's and people going in and out of their rooms?"

I kissed the crook of his neck as I slid my hand under his coat. "The hotel's not soundproof anyway, they'll still hear me moan"

Mean kissed the top of my head and lifted up my face for him to see.

"I like this horny view of you. Its sexy. But, I'm also possessive. I don't want anyone else to see"

I'm in defeat and decided to just open the door. Mean went inside first and I had to close the door behind me. I was cooling down a bit now, but the beast inside him coldn't wait any longer.

He pushed me against the door, closing it shut. He placed both os his arms around me, pinning me against the door.

"Stop trying to seduce me, Plan. If you do" he looks at me and meets my eyes. He looked at me as if I was as beautiful as an ornament, as tasty as meat, "if you do, don't regret it. 'Cause today, we won't be stopping until you can no longer walk"

He smirks walking towards the closet and leaving me breathless.