21- Love

Writing hasn't been one of my priorities lately. I've been healing from emotional scars and trying to excel at school. But, I hope you guys understand. Thank you for the love and support on this book! 'Till my next update, I love ya'll!
---------------------------------
I rested my head on his broad chest, breathing heavily as we finished.

"I'll be going to Manila for a book signing" I whisper.

"Damn, I was just away for some time you've already gone international" He says as he slowly nibbled on my left ear lobe. It tickled.

"Stop" I say, with no emotion in my voice.

"Hey, what's with your voice?"

I snuggled unto his chest and nuzzled my nose. I placed soft kisses on his neck.

"I just had a what if" I answered.

"What if?" He questioned.

"What if we had never broken up, what if..." I sat down on the bed. "What if, the gods had never meddled with me, with you, with us"

"Hey" Mean hushes me.

"If ever those things has never happened, I doubt we'd be this happy"

He hugs me from the back, embracing my small frame. He ristes his chin on my shoulder and burries his face on the crook of my neck.

"You're right"

"Let's sleep, hm? You're going tomorrow, right?"

I sigh as I looked at him in the eyes and then hugged his body.

"I still want to spend time with you" I frown.

"Hey, we'll get to do that when you get back."

"Then, let's sleep"
---------------------------
"P'Plan! I've always liked your works. I even thought of studying Thai just so I could read the original book, not the translated one"

I smiled, Manila fans were always as overwhelming. But, this day couldn't get more tiring.

I tried as much as I could not to frown infront of the fans but, I couldn't help it. I even sighed out loudly.

"What's with the frown?" A fan asks. I signed his book and smiled, "Nothing" I replied then I looked at him.

"Why are you here?!" I ask, almost shouting from the top of my lungs. My lips curved into a bright smile, all my worries, the tired feeling, they were all gone in a minute.

"Well, I had to support my loving boyfriend." He smirks as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"What are you doing? We're infront of so many people?!" I whispered, almost shouting at him as I slapped his chest a bit.

"What? Don't want these people to know about us? Are you ashamed?" He says. His eyes we're both tearing and angry. As if the world, his world, collapsed right infront of him.

I couldn't stand that look. I did not think of anything at the moment but to calm him. So, I kissed him. On the lips, passionately. All I wamted was for him to be happy, right at that moment.