02- Remember

"Swadee krap P' it's already 11:30 pm what are you doing here?"

"Just visiting my writer"

"Oh... Then why don't you come in first P?"

She smiles and walks in, Plan closes the door gently without making any sound.

Mild sat at the sofa next to a side table with all the books that Plan had published.

Plan went to the kitchen to serve some drinks

"You're a very famous book writer" she smiles "why did you try to write a script?"

Plan glances at Mild and picks up the Tray, he slowly walks toward Mild and puts the tray on the coffee table and sits.

"To try something new? It's been 2 years since I had started Publishing my works, and it had enough recognition already. P' I just want to start some adventure."

"But isn't it just the same?"

"For me, it's not the same P'"

She smiles

"Then how are you all this time? Have you found him?"

"What do you mean P? Who? Anyways P, I thought you were in Africa?"

"I recently came back."

"That means the shooting will start soon. It'll get busier"

She chuckles. She held Plan's hand and looked into his eyes, she whispers "Remember. July 22, at 10:45 am."

Plan closed his eyes and smiles. He opens his eyes and Mild just vanished in thin air. A thin smoke, colored red, came blowing to his ear "Always remember this, and you'll find him.

He was so shocked he couldn't even move.

W-what was that? Were's P'Mild?

A phone call broke his shocked mind. It's a call from Good.

With a shaky voice Plan answers "what is it Good?"

"Shia! P'Mild was supposed to be back in Thailand later this afternoon, but the plane had some problems and they had to do an emergency landing."

"T-then who was with me here..?" Plan thoughts to himself. His mind just sent shivers down to his spine.

The think smoke appeared once again.  This time it went in front of his eyes, stood like a figure of a person.

"N'Plan, remember the place where you met him. Go there and call me. You'll meet him once again. Trust me."

And the thin smoke once again vanished. He dropped his phone as he flops down to the floor. His mouth wide open in shock.

The room was silent, and only Good's nervous shouts from the other line of the phone are to be heard.

"Ai Plan! What happened to you?! Are you that worried about P? Plan! Answer me!"

The clock stroke 12 midnight that made an almost scary sound surround the room. 

Another whisper blew to his hear "remember the time and place"  as it slowly diminishes the lights suddenly turned off.

--------------

I rarely do this but please do show your support to do this story by voting for it and following me. Thank you so muchhhh! Is this chapter good or just rubbish? :(