06- Casper

"So, do you know what happened to your body?"  Plan asks as he offers the soul it's favorite wine.

"The heavens were able to track my body, every deity on earth has a tracking device on them."

"If they're able to track it why can't you find it?"

"It may be a risk but, the heavens had to remove the tracking device, an evil soul inhabits my body right now."

"How could an evil soul remove a deity from its own body?"

"Those souls are called caspers. They mutate every time they do something evil. If a casper can remove a deity from its body that means only one thing" Mean looked Plan in the eye "He killed a person and exiled that person's soul."

"What do you mean?"

"When he killed that person, he also killed its soul. It's hard to do that, if you're able to then, you have sold your own soul to the devil."

"Can you see which of the souls are caspers?"

"Not me, but P' Mild can."

"Then does she know how to remove that casper from your body?"

"She does, but the higher-ups said not to do anything because it will also cause her, her own life."

"Then can you tell me what to do?"

With worried eyes, Mean looks at Plan in the eyes "Why? You're gonna do it yourself? It'll cost you your life and soul!"

"I don't care, I have to give you back your body."

"I won't tell you"

Plan didn't argue any further. As Mean notices he hugs Plan from the back "I don't want to lose you too, Plan. You're special to me, so damn special" he whispers the last part as he nuzzles his nose on Plan's neck.

Plan shivers "I know your a deity's soul, You can touch anything you want except for liquids. But, I still don't allow this kind of behavior" Plan faces Mean as he continues "Let's find your body first, I told you, right?"

Mean steals a kiss on Plan's lips as he says "What kind of behavior?" Plan's eyes were tinged with lust and love as he answers "You, seducing me. That's what I mean"

"But you still like it though. Don't you?" Mean licks his lips wet and continues "Just become my boyfriend already"

Plan pushes Mean aside as he whispers to himself "Control yourself Ai' Plan! No deity could love a mere human like you"

Mean raises a brow "Hey, fun fact. I can hear your thoughts." Mean pulls Plan to a hug, he pecks Plan's lips and casually caresses Plan's cheek "I don't know why my sister destined us, all I know is that I love you now."