18- Help

So long story short, My stories got deleted, I got help from some people to retrieve it and my books were fully restored just today, April 2 at 9:50 pm. Thanks to talkativeghoul and darcyjog for helping me.
------------------------------

Plan got free from Chao's grip. He caught his breath and looked at Chao a little bit angry. They entered a restaurant, a fancy looking one. At 3 o'clock was a man sitting in a white, neat looking suit. He stood up and waved anxiously. "P'Chao," He smiled and turned his glance to Plan "Plan" Hs said his name with longing in his eyes. He wanted to hug him and cry infront of him, Plan felt the same too, at the end, they both just sat down at the table.

Plan reached out for Chao's hand underneath the table, Chao glanced at him and Plan mouthed the words "What is this P'?" Mean glanced at the both of them, he cleared his throat and said the very words that made Plan shocked.

"Your company reached out to me. They said they needed some help." Both the knife and fork on Plan's hands fell to the floor, Mean was cutting the juicy steak in the middle when Plan's knife and fork made sound, clanking on the ground.

"H-help?! What could you do?! Huh?! You jerk!" Plan touched the wine glass on his left side and attempted to throw it until he stopped at Mean's words.

"You're the jerk, using P'Chao to get back at me" Mean says calmly as he puts a slice of steak in his mouth. Plan's face painted a pale, apologetic face. Plan lets go of the wine glass and breathes heavily.

"H-how did you know that?" Plan reaches out for the water in his left and sips it, Mean then begins talking "Uncle Off" Plan spit out the water he was drinking and soaked Chao in water. "P-P'Off?!" Plan was shaking a bit, he started doubting Chao too.

"I over heard you guys last week, that's why I decided to take on this job." Mean placed down his knife and fork in an utterly, perfect way.

"You see, I was so ready to get tortured my whole life and let go of my duties as a deity because I can't bear hurting you. At first I thought of going trough extreme measures just to make you mine again, like forcibly kissing you, or even going farther than that," Mean wiped his mouth with the white napkin on his lap and continued "But I just love you way too much to see you hurt"

Mean stood up and walked to Plan, he stood beside him and sat on the chair's arm, he draped his arms on Plan's shoulder and whispered in his ears "That's how much I am willing to sacrifice" Mean kissed Plan's cheeks "For you, everything is worth it. So don't call me a damn coward again"