19- Good, Never

Plan's POV

I just sat there, dumbfounded. I didn't know how much I broke him just trying to toughen him up. I guess I'm the coward here, pretending to have amnesia, hurting him.

"So, how are you going to help me?" I said, not even looking him in the eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders and stood up. He smiled at me sheepishly "I don't know" he replies. I couldn't utter a word, this is embarrassing because my work being plagiarised is not part of my- our plan.

I guess I'm being played here too. Karma? I think so. What could possibly explain this, right? Well, maybe the deities playing with me or something, but they're in this with me...

I don't know anymore, one thing's for sure. I need Mean's help. I needed every help from him and I kinda needed him too, needed him back I mean.

"You don't know and yet you're here, infront of me, with a surprise that you'd be helping me?" I raised a brow and he just smirked.

"I already know who the culprit is, you guys just missed something on the CCTV footages" he crosses both his arms over his chest and walks back to his seat. He adjusted himself comfortably and began talking.

"At 12:39, midnight. The CCTV on your office, Plan. Caught something a naked eye wouldn't" He gave us a mysterious look. I looked at him signaling him to continue.

"No one was in your office that night hence, the file of your new book was not physically taken, they made a little mistake though"

"What do you mean?" both my eyes narrowed and my mind was puzzled. All the while I know someone touched my flash drive and my laptop but right now, Mean is saying no one touched it.

"The moment the editors put in the flash drive containing the file someone hacked in to the computer and obtained everything. From pictures, covers, your drafts for unreleased books even the ones you have not yet shown your editor"

I gasped loudly, breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm myself down. I was far from calm.

"Who in the world would do this?!" I was outraged and bursted infront of him and everyone else. P'Chao apologized to Mean for me, suddenly raising my voice.

"You're bestfriend might do it" Mean looked away from me, he played with his fingers and I sat down on my chair, shocked. How could Good do this?

Good was never good...