| 1 |

There is another world out there. For now, this world will be called, “Yellukin”. In this world, everything is basically a medieval dream.

Kingdoms rule over the world, such as the Kingdom of Enderville, the Obade Kingdom, and the Everwatching Kingdom. Kingdoms are top rank in this world, and they usually own the most power. During a magical war, it would be best to have at least one kingdom on your side.

Next, there are villages. A few of the most popular include, Smallville, Shredville, and quite a few others. These would be middle-class; the kind of people in our world who have decent jobs, and can at least maintain a good home. Of course, crime rates are off the charts in most of the villages, so be wary.

Third, there are the tribes. In this world, shapeshifters are outcastes by most, and usually make their own makeshift areas out in the woods. You can easily tell where they are based on the footprints of different animals and humans. These could be in a situation like the Jews during World War Two.

Many others may have their own homes outside of villages, kingdoms, or out in the woods for various reasons. They could all be any type of class, but the most common are usually fairie cabins, mermaid grottos, and witch huts. It's not hard to find these, and even if you do, these places are more than likely hiding their magic to the human and shapeshifter eye.

This story starts off in the lovely Kingdom of Enderville, where a great family meeting is going on. Though, behind the enthusiasm of the king and queen, they were terrified.

Of what? That's something she was soon going to find out

~ ~ ~

"Ahaha, that sounds lovely Amelia." A male said with a cheery laugh, sitting at the end of the table. At the other end of the table was a woman, both of these people were wearing crowns of gold with amethyst gems. The male had brownish red hair, and green eyes. He wore a red cape and fancy clothing those of what a king would wear. The woman had bright red hair and blue eyes. She wore something of what a queen would wear.

Another woman, laughed as her head went back, before staring at the male. "Of course it is! My children are marrying into good families, my dear brother." She said. She had brown hair and matching green eyes, wearing an outfit much like the other woman's.

"Ohoho, enough about all of us, Ray." Said another male, looking at the other one. "What about your daughter, Ashlie?" He asked.

The girl with her head leaned against the door froze upon hearing her name.

Ashlie of the Enderville Kingdom; the youngest child of King Ray and Queen Renée. Recently turning age eighteen, the girl would soon be the future successor of her kingdom, due to her older siblings marrying into other families.

The adults of her family had considered her too, “young and childish to listen to business matters” and for that reason, decided to not let her sit at the dinner table.

Ashlie just had to eavesdrop. Her three cousins, Dawn, Mouse, and Maddy were the only “kids” who attended. Mousie and Maddy were twins, and were age twenty one at this time. Dawn, on the other hand, was twenty and actually inheriting his kingdom just this year.

"Oh, yes, Ashlie?" Ray questioned, his cheery voice wilting slightly. "Well, she's doing fine. We plan on telling her that tomorrow, she needs to meet the prince of the Everwatching Kingdom, due to a sudden..arranged marriage." Ray spoke. Silence filled the dining hall.