#'_×÷/ -6.1 and -8.1\

Imagine being trapped inside your own head.

Not being able to control your body, only have thoughts.

Imagine if that was how Cory felt. ××× ××× ×××. Being trapped in his own mind.

Just pay attention to his eyes. Or lens in this case.

Due to ××× ××× ×××, Cory's lens will be blue when he's in control. It is the natural color for his lens. When he's under control by ×××, his lens will be gray. He'll have a slight control of his body, maybe to just use his attitide for words, but he wont be able to control actions or words.

And for ×××, we can save that for another time.

Cory walked through the forest, attempting to go faster. He slowed down, realizing how much noise it made.

He saw Bri. He wasn't working alone after all. Sure, ××× was being controlled too, but Bri was helping out ×××. Why would anyone help ××× ×××? ××× was a monster.

But what could Cory do?

He sighed, sprinting off towards the Everwatching Kingdom. He wanted more than anything to get rid of ××× ××× ×××.

But of course, he couldnt.

It was a pity really. He didn't enjoy watching other villages and kingdoms crumbling, ruining peoples reputations. He never really enjoyed being forced into arranged marriages, and he used to hate having to be by his parents.

But now that they're gone, he realized how much he actually loved them.

And it just made everything worse.

×

The Everwatching Kingdom's castle was silent.

There weren't any kids running around. His parents weren't off laughing and befriending the guards. The guards weren't as happy and friendly as they once used to be.

You probably wouldn't believe it my dear readers, but the Everwatching Kingdom used to be a lovely and wonderful kingdom. Annual gatherings and ballroom events would occur often, the king and queen were generous people, crime was almost never around. It was a very cheerful place, yet Cory still grew up sour.

He took it all for granted, and now it was all gone.

All because he ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ××× ×××.

Cory stared at the area around him. The castle looked so pretty and friendly. Yet it was so happy. Because of ×××.

He sighed, walking through the halls. He ended up in his father's study.

The walls were covered with bookshelves, with an assortment of books. "How to rule a kingdom for dummies" which his father used to read during important meetings as a joke. "The Little Prince" which Cory's mother used to read to him to put him to bed, even if he kept denying that he liked it.

Cory took a seat at the desk, which sat in the middle, illuminated by a dim lantern. As if the desk itself was expecting him to want to write something, an envelope and piece of paper lied on top of it.