First time

I stepped out the booth & started looking over my lyric sheet. "I don't like this. It's missing something" I said in frustration. "August don't forget we have a photo shoot in the morning." Paris said texting on her phone I swear that's all she does she takes her job a little too serious at times. But I love that about her. "Okay just call me ma" I dapped up everybody & walked out to my car. "Wussup Tony" I said to my driver. "Afternoon Mr.Alsina" he said opening the door for me. We pulled up to a gas station. "Do you need anything Mr.Alsina?" Tony asked rolling down the window inside the car. "Nah big dawg thanks for asking doe." He went to pay for the gas when I see this black on black Hummer pull up. A man in a all white suite got out & opened the door. A sexy ass girl hop out, I mean shawty was fine as hell. She wasn't tall wasn't small stood about 4'11. She had curves in all the right places with hellaa tattoos but what caught my attention was her fiery red hair. I was gonna get out & say something to her but my phone started ringing. "Yo". "What's the move tonight son" Chris said threw the phone. "Club Stilettos" I said watching her go back to her car. "Alright we will leave about 1O:3O". "Ight Coo". I hung up just in time to see her car pull off "Where we going Mr.Alsina?" "To the crib I'm tired asf." "Long day?". "Hell yeah". I got up & grabbed a pre-rolled blunt from off my night stand & just was chilling till it was time to go. Some how my mind wandered back to the girl the gas station. I took a 30 minute shower & texted Chris them & told them we gonna meet them at the club. I put on some black bandana pants & a white V neck with my gold Rolex & chunky gold chain. I locked up my house & decided I was gonna drive tonight. I made it to the club within 20 minutes since I already live close to the city. We got threw the crowd of course with security & made our way to V.I P. The club was packed. "We got August Alsina,Chris Brown, Cassie, Nicki Minaj & Tyga in the building" I heard the D.j yell threw the mic. We ordered some bottles & I spot a bad ass chick walked threw the door with about 50 niggas guarding her. "Aww shittt y'all the Queen of Atlanta in the building. The famous Natalie." D.j Low said. The crowd was going wildddd. I got up & walked to the edge of the balcony where our V.I.P section was set up to get a better look & I realized it was the same girl I met at the gas station. Her V.I.P was across the room from ours. I decided to go & talk to her. "Where you going bro?" Tyga asked looking at me. "I will be back" I said. My security walked with me threw the crowd girls was pulling my shirt & dancing on me but I was more focused on getting over to Natalie. "Hey Ma" I said sitting next to her. "Oh heey ummm August right"? she said sitting her drink down to face me. "Yeah bu-" I was trynna finish my sentence but the lights cut off & shots went off in the club... DF. POWW POWW. Just endless shots I grabbed Natalie & huddled over her. People were screaming & running glass was being broken & everything. When the shots stopped I made sure Natalie was straight before going back to my V.I.P section. It was glass everywhere all over the floor the tables everywhere. Everybody I came with was good I looked across the room & Natalie was being rushed out by her security. I still ain't get shawty number.