Reunited

Natalie pov

I decided today I was gonna meet up with Ari today for lunch. "Heeey mama" Ari said giving me a hug. "Heey bae". I was beyond excited because It feels like I havent talked to her in forever. We were talking & I happen to looked over her shoulder & see the girl & her mom from Walmart. They were about 4 tables down from us. I needed to know who this little girl is & why I seem so drawn to her. "I will be back". I walked to there table & grabbed a chair "Heey baby girl". I said giving her a hug. "Umm I'm sorry Nina you ready honey"? She asked getting up. "But mommy we just got here". "NOW Nina"! she yelled grabbing the little girls arm but I grabbed her hand & sat her back down. I wanted answers. "Why do you keep running from me"? She hesitated but finally sat back down & started telling me her story. "So what your saying is your my sister"? "Yess mom thought it was best to separate us because she couldn't raise us both". "It's crazy because she didn't even raise me... She left me at Auntie house & never came back". "It's okay everything happens for a reason right were here together now". "That's true" I said wiping a tear. Not only had my mom lied to me she also kept my sister away from me. If she didn't wanna raise us she could have just put is up for adoption."Ohh I'm sorry this is Nina , Nina this is Auntie Natalie". I talked to them a little while longer & gave her my number. When I got back to my table Ari was gone. I sent her a text & told her I was sorry. When I got home August had candles & rose pedals everywhere. It was beautiful. "Babe" I got no answer "August" still no answer. I walked up the stairs following the trail of rose pedals & into our bathroom. August was there in the tub with a lot of bubbles. "Heey ma". "Heeey" I said taking off my clothes getting in the tub. "How was your day" ? I told him about my sister & the whole separation. He kissed me passionately & I deepened the kiss & he left a trail of wet kisses on my body. He grabbed my hand & led me to the bedroom. He laid me down & started licking my right boob & playing with the other. I started to let out little moans as his fingers circled my nipple. He opened my legs & kissed my inner thighs blowing on my clit. The breeze sent chills down my body as his tongue went in & out & around. I started pulling his hair & moaning his name. "A-uugust" I yelled pushing his head away. "Naah don't run now". He tightened his grip on my thighs & started eating like he was starving. He came up & I kissed him & he deepened it. He placed his hard member inside of me & my thighs starting pounding as I held on to the headboard. I pushed him back & got on top. "Shit" he said grabbing my hips. When we both reached our climax & we laid down together. "I love you" he said playing with my hair. "I love you too".

August POV

I woke up to a loud thud. I looked on the edge of the bed & Natalie was laying on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing. "Damnn I did that"? "Shut up & help me" I carried her to the bathroom & she started throwing up her whole life. I pulled her hair back. "Dang bae you okay"? "Yes I'm fine" she said catching her breath. "Are you sure" I started rubbing her back. "Yesss". "Okay well I'm going to the studio let me know if you need anything".

******

"Yoo wussup y'all" I dapped up everybody & sat next to D.j Khaled & we went over a song I been working on. "Go get in the Booth". I put on the head phones & cleared my mind & let the music take over.

"I pray you free me from me my demonds & keep me leveled I know you kept me out of prison where I was heading when I heard somebody killed my brother 187 I hope he made it yo presences for me he was a blessing at least I know he resting & he ain't out here stressing trynna get to the good life & out of this hood life I pray that my step pops they offer that crack pipe so momma can sleep nights I know its been hard for her I ripping threw the streets it was hard for her now I'm up in hotels on the ocean shore when I was sleeping on the floor at the corner store".

"That's all I need" D.j said cutting off the music. I chilled at the studio for a couple hours & then went home I miss my girlfriend.

Ari POV

"Babe I'm home". I said walking threw the door. 'smack' "Where df have you been & why isn't there food on my table". Vincent yelled. I got up & kicked him & tried to run to the door. Bad idea. He grabbed my hair & slung me against the wall. "Stop pleasee..your hurting me" I said trying to get out of his grip he just tightened it. "Where do think your going.. Imma teach you about playing with me.!" He threw me to the ground & stood over me. "You ain't nothing but a worthless bitch". "Fuck youu" I said struggling to breath. "Okay I got something for you". He took off all my clothes & went in the bathroom. I got up & ran to the door as soon as I got to the knob & twisted it he kicked me in the back of my leg making me hit my lip on the door knob. He poured baby oil all over me & took off his belt. "Noo please I'm sorry" I never seen this side of Vincent out of all the years we have been dating. When I looked into his eyes I seen pure hate. Whap , Whap , Whap , "owwwwww helppp mee" . I screamed as if someone could hear me. I couldn't take the pain, It felt as if somebody was stabbing me. He continued to beat me calling me all types of names. The pain was so suaver I blacked out.

Natalie POV

I have not been feeling well at all. I decided to make a appointment for my doctor tomorrow. I just pray I am not pregnant. Me & August schedule is way to hectic. He's always at the studio & I have photo shoots & interviews ect. I don't see a child fitting into nun of that. Me & August just isn't ready. I needed to get things out of head so I went over to Chole's house. We have gotten extremely close & we have a lot in common I mean duh were twins. This bitches house is huge for just her & Nina but she married to a drug dealer so typical king shit. When I walked in she was singing. "Dang Chole I didn't know you could sing". She almost jumped out of her skin. "When did you get here" ? "About a minute ago, but why didn't you tell me you sing" ? "I never took it seriously but I have been singing all my life I used to always sing to myself when I felt insecure. I had to constantly remind myself that no matter what any one said to me I was beautiful". I wiped the tear that was forming in the corner of her eye & gave her a hug. "Well come on were going to the studio right now" I said pulling her arm. "Wait I have to get Nina" . "No I got her". I finally found her room & she was fast asleep with a baby doll in her hand. "Come on baby girl" . She was such a heavy sleeper. "Nina" I shook her "Nina" I shook her again. "Nina" . "Take the baby doll" Chole said coming around the corner. I grabbed the baby doll & Nina jumped up screaming at the top of her lungs. "Okay Okay I'm sorry" I gave her back the doll & I got her dressed. We spent all day in the studio & came up with a song.Her & August even got to know each other & jumped on a track together.

Mel POV

I was touched by what my brother said. I didn't mean to put my mom & family threw this but I had to do what I had to do in order to survive. I miss my daughter & everybody. I just hope August stays focused. Its great living in the sky. No more stress no more pain no nothing. I can see August did what I told him to do & he's living his dream. I love Natalie she has been there for my brother & is helping me keep him on track.