Don't look back.

Natalie Pov

Lately August has been acting a little strange. He can't even look me in my eyes. I've tried to be there for him to see what's wrong but he just pushes me away. He will come around eventually...hopefully. I had to wake up early today so I can set up Nina's party this afternoon I was outside hanging up balloons around the pool slide when August came out to help. "Can I talk to you?". "Of course". I said getting down from the ladder. He took a deep breath & ran his fingers threw his hair. "You remember that night when I had that show at Magic"? "Yess". I motioned for him to continue. "Okay, well I met this dancer named Miracle". "And where are you going with this story?". I asked confused.  When he continued on with the story the more I felt my blood begging to boil. "Well me & her linked up a few nights after the club & we kinda had sex & now she's saying she pregnant". All I saw was red. I slapped him so hard my hand was begging to sting. "Wtf you mean KINDA ?! Its either you did or you didnt" He cleanched his jaw & his fist locked together. "Dont fucking slap me what the hell wrong with you" I yelled. We were now face to face I could feel him breathing. I slapped him for disrespecting me, I slapped him for disrespecting ''US''. Why are you in a relationship if your gonna go fuck other bitches? "What the hell August! After all I been threw in my past you told me you would never hurt me! You told me I would NEVER have to worry about getting hurt"! I would never expect in a million years August would cheat on me. He never gave me a reason to not trust him. I tried hard to fight the tears that was forming in my eyes causing my vision to go blurry until they just fell. "I know baby but I made a mistake" He said pulling me close to him. "Just go". I said getting loose of his grip. "Noooo". He said grabbing my wrist where my tattoo spells out 'Anthony'.  "NOW AUGUST". He stared at me for a minute before grabbing his keys & leaving. "Are you okay"? I heard Chole say threw my phone. I must have been pocket dialing. She was on the phone the whole time. "No". I tried to say with my voice cracking. "That was suppose to be me carrying his first child." I barely got the words out because I was so hurt. I told August when we first started dating I wanted to be the mother of his first child & to hear he's having a child by some one he barley know blew me.

Terrance pov

It's just me & Nina home since Chole went to check on Natalie. I know what happened and truthfully that's nun of my business. Natalie & August needs to sit down & talk about it instead of walking out on each other. I mean relationships are gonna be rocky but you have to stick together. Nina hasn't woke up yet so I wanted to do something special like old times. I ordered 3 thousand red, white & pink rose pedals. There was a big vase in the middle of the table overflowing with roses & it was a path of roses leading from her bedroom to the kitchen. I cooked her favorite breakfast chocolate chip pancakes, sausages,eggs & fruit. "Nina wake up". I picked her up & something dropped from her arms & onto the floor. It was the stuffed bunny I gave Nina to always remember me by,
"FLASHBACK"
I walked into my moms house & found Nina sleeping in her room. I kneeled down & kissed her forhead. "I love you princess" I layed the bunny next to her & brushed her hair put of her face. I didnt want to leave my family but I know I had to protect them & this was the best way I knew how. I gave her one more kiss before getting up to leave. "Daddy?" She called out half way asleep. "Go back to sleep princess". "Did you come to get me? Wheres mommy?" "No baby, I came to say goodbye". "Where are you going?" she asked fully awakend now. "I have to go handle some business princess" . "When you be back? " "I don't know but I got you something" I said pointing to the bunny. Her eyes lit up. I read her a bed time story & one last kiss before leaving.

Flashback Over

I can't believe she still has it. I was in deep thought when until I felt Nina's little hand on the side of my face "Morning Daddy"

*****

Chole Pov

I parked my car & found Natalie sitting by the pool. "Are you Okay?". "No, but I will be okay." "Give it up Natalie, I know your hurting inside & you feel abandoned. But everything is gonna be Okay. August LOVES you Natalie! You can tell by the way he looks at you. People make mistakes thats just life, but that doesn't mean you give up everything. " I said. "I can't keep stressing myself like this Chole it's not good for me or the baby". "Ba-aby?" "Yesss. I'm 1O weeks" she said rubbing her hand across her flat stomach. I was happy for her. "Stop worrying about August you need to worry about what's best for you & my niece or nephew, When August walked out he walked out on you & the baby".