Forest like world

It was a long day you thought as you were walking side by side with your best friend. As handsome as his looks his name was Kim Taehyung. You both were eating chocolate ice cream with the sun drinking all your energy up.
You weren't affected at all though, nothing could dim your positiveness, not the sun, not the snow, not the rain, not even a tornado. As bright as you were, everyone wasn't the least bit surprised when Kim Taehyung became your best friend.

You were jumping up and down the foot path whilst he was walking straight with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his ice cream to his mouth. Though you seemed like you weren't even paying attention to him, you were observing every bit of his behavior through your peripheral view and you knew he really was listening to you going on about the guy you like.
"I don't know how he makes me feel this way but he does and when he looks at me...gasp!" You made a gesture with your hands clenching your chest and patting on to it lightly, scrunching up your face.

"It's like the others are just bushes, grass and trees to hide him, the most beautiful flower in this forest like world. His beauty shines out though and the bushes aren't doing a good job with their job," you completed the sentence you've paused half way so you could gasp.
As you kept rambling on Kim Taehyung on the other hand was trying so hard not to yell at you to just end it by confessing to the guy that even he didn't know. He was kind of hurt because he thought you guys were close enough to share crushes and likes but he didn't say anything to you and he didn't say that he likes you and likes as in, in that way.

How could he? When he always sees your eyes sparkle every time you talk about the guy you like. When he sees the way your usually cheerful smile change into a shy and sweet one when you talk about the guy you like. When he sees you stand there and clench your chest where your heart was showing that you really like that stupid loser. He could not. He'd never in a billion years do anything to upset you and take away your happiness. It would have been a lot better if you'd just told him who you like. The curiosity was killing him every moment he breathes in and out and he so wanted to strangle that stupid jerk who had made you this way, falling so hard for him.

Taehyung's only worry was if that guy would make you happy or if that guy could treat you like the queen you were or if that guy would do anything in his power just to give you what you wanted like he'd do for you and he thought you'd never in a billion years see how he felt like he'd never in a billion years do anything to upset you.
It took him a long time to recognize these feelings for you but when he did, it was already too late, he'd become best friends with you, he regretted that move and wished he'd never agreed to being your best friend because now it would be selfish of him to inform you of his simple yet complicated feelings of love for you.