70%

'Hi um... isn't this Taehyung's house?'

The girls eyes turned slightly mischievous and she propped one of her hands on her hip and then twirled a strand of her hair with the other hand. "Yes, this is Taehyung's house." She smiles sweetly at you, leaned on the door frame and then spoke again.

"Why? Can I help you with something? Well sorry sweetie he's a little tired after our activity, so he's still in bed." She giggles a little and rolled her eyes playfully as she played with a strand of her hair even more. That stupid statement hurt like a million spears piercing through You a million times while you are burning in boiling hot water.

You were about to step back and walk away but you hesitated. Something didn't seem right and you weren't stupid. You weren't gonna run away without assessing the situation.

You looked at her attire, she was clearly dressed up to go somewhere, denim shorts which revealed her skinny legs and leather jackets and heavy make up plus accessories which she couldn't have thrown on in a few seconds when coming to open the door.

70% out of 100% she is lying. The other 30% could be that they had done their 'activity' hours ago but still then Taehyung couldn't have need that tired.

Sooo She's just a bitch playing with you.

You put on your poker face and right when you were about to snap at her both of you heard a flush and then the sound of a door opening. The sound of footsteps followed and then Taehyung finally came into view apologizing for not opening the door sooner.

"Sorry, sorry I was taking a d-"

And then as he looked up and saw you,

His eyes widened.