Get a grip.

"His laugh is sooo.... I don't even know how to describe it! It's a Miracle that he is my friend at all!!"
"His voice!! Wow good damn! It's enough to make like millions...no...billions of girls fall for him"
"Ohh" you were rambling on again, on the way back home with Taehyung by your side.
You grabbed your shirt on your chest area in your clenched fists.

You kept on praising your crush and Taehyung...well he couldn't...this time he couldn't control so...
" Shut up Y/n!!" He finally bursted out.
His hands had travelled up to his hair and they were gathering his light brown hair in it.

You froze mid jump and landed on one feet. You looked at him with eyes wide as sacuers. He never snapped at you. He never yelled, he was always rectangle smiles and mostly he never ever, ever spoke harshly especially towards you.

You slowly put your other foot down as Taehyung realized what he just did, he didn't like yelling at or snapping at you but...he realized at that moment he should've stopped you from praising that jerk you liked instead of enduring it from the beginning because he now knows he just can't take it anymore, it hurt a lot.
He loves you and it hurt.
And now his anger gets the best of him because the words he says in the next moment hurts you a lot too.

"TaeTae are you ok–"
"No! I'm not"
He cuts you off. "I've never been okay and you being my best friend, should've noticed this a very long time ago and the fact that you didn't... Well I think we shouldn't be best friends anymore"

He knew he was going over board and you had no fault but that fact angered him even more, he was angry at himself more than with you (because you wouldn't tell him who you like) and that anger blinded him.

You were speechless and your throat hurt in a weird sort of way that made you know you were about to cry. You could feel your tears come up and blur your vision. Taehyung was facing away from you so he didn't notice.

"Who is this guy anyway?? What is so special about him?? I've had enough of your rambling, you are so annoying! Get A Grip!! Why don't you just tell the guy you like him and the story will be over"

At this point you didn't know what to feel. You rarely cried but the words coming out of his mouth was slicing you into bloody pieces. You rarely felt upset yet here you were trying to hold your tears back biting you bloody lip.
"F–ff–fine. I–I will." You stuttered out as some tears escaped and went sliding down your cherry red cheeks. Your nose was now blocked and you were having a hard time to breathe, you ran your right sleeve through your face to wipe your tears (and some mucus. 😉I'm sorry hehe)

"And i–if you... If you don't wanna be my friend th– then fine!!" You sounded like a mean six year old but you didn't care. You could be calm in any situation but this. You could smile in any situation but this. This was what made you panic. This was what you were really afraid of. Having Taehyung by your side was what really made you confident because you just knew that there was someone who was always there for you, who will never give up on you. And now here you are ironically loosing the person you thought you were never gonna loose and you were so hopeless that now you're easily letting him go. I mean it was wonderful he stuck with you up until now and you just felt that he deserved freedom from... You. Just you in general.

Taehyung noticed your stuttering and turned around. You never stuttered, you never cried but you are now and the fact that he was the one to finally make you cry made him feel even worse than he was already feeling. He imagined to beat up the guy or girl who would be the first one to make you cry...now...well it seems he was going to have to beat himself up. He gulped, before he knew the words he said were too much and he regrets it but he just still can't bring himself to say that he just wants your love. Now seeing you cry because of him he immediately began to say " Y/n don't cry. I don't want our friend ship to break, I don't want you to–"
But you were too ashamed and hurt to even hear his apologies as you ran into your house slamming your house front door causing your mom, dad in the living room and Yugyeom who was way up in his bedroom to curiously come out into the hallway just for them to get the shock of their life.

You were crying.