Ohana means family.

Your mom was silent for a while, then she turned around slowly and said 'Its not that it is too hard to believe you but your brother showed me a photo of you and the maid...sniff* that's why I yelled at you. I was really hurt, I really loved you sniff*  and I thought you cheated on me so that made me act this way. I love you too much it hurts' she starts to sob again and when dad opens his mouth to speak she holds you her hand to say she wasn't done speaking yet.

She continues 'I didn't fuck with anybody else either, I just went on a date with one to make you jealous, I'm sorry too for pushing you too hard and making you this angry' and without any moment to spare went into your dad's arms.

'I'm sorry too'
'I'm more sorry'

Your face was already in yet another heart warming smile. You knew everything would be alright because you loved and  trusted your parents.You knew they'd never do anything to put Yugyeom's and your life in danger. You knew they'd never do anything to harm each other to the point where everything would be over. Choltae. You knew, so that's why you never felt disturbed when they fought, a little of course but not that much. You never felt or even thought they would go in their separate ways.

Though this fight was more serious than the other fights and longer, more than three weeks now, you instinct told you it was just another little obstacle in their married life. It ought to happen sooner or later. Your parents acknowledged your presence and looked at each other with a sense of pride then they both looked at you with their red eyes but topped with a smile on their faces.

'Our daughter has grown up, hasn't she?'
Your father said as he looked at you with his arms still warpped around your mom.
'She sure has, if it weren't for her right now...I don't know what would've happened.'
Your mom added and then your father nodded his head.
' I'd do anything for my family... And him' you mumbled the last part. Your father was about to question what you said but he was interrupted by loud footsteps and then a breathless Taehyung in the next second.
'Y/n gasp* Are you alright? Gasp* it's okay gasp* I'm here now gasp* ' with that he leaned against the door frame and gulped with his hand on his chest and then he started gasping again. All three of you laughed at the sight.

'Everything is okay now Taehyung' you smiled again.
Taehyung felt soooo relieved to hear that though he didn't understand how the problem got solved, he was too tired to think about that at that moment. He walked over to the three of you and kneeled down. He smiled still breathing heavily and said 'I'm glad, I just came to say 'Ohana'.

All three of you were confused and looked at each other questioning yourselves with your expressions.
'Ohana means family' he continued.
That's when you caught on that he was referring to the animation movie called  'lilo and stich'

'And family means nobody gets left behind' you finished his sentence as you looked at him and smiled with him. Your parents were still confused but smiled with you two nonetheless.