forever smile.

Taehyung was face timing you when he heard the loud muffled noises in your back ground but you didn't seem the slightest bit fazed by it. He tried not to bring it up but it was so loud he could actually make out what your parents were saying.
'So you're saying, I went around fucking men and that you're innocent!!?!??' your mother screeched
'As if you didn't fuck the maid and made her pregnent!!!' Again.
'and now you're blaming ME!!??!????'

Then your father starts yelling some incoherent stuff that Taehyung tries to dull out by laughing so hard and trying to get Jin hyung to crack one of his dad jokes and you just nod along and smile like everything is normal. He admired your courage, nothing, Nothing could dim your smile. Your smile truly was the light and it was soo long lasting. Even though he felt calm to see you smile, he couldn't help but worry about your mental well being.

Do you cry yourself to sleep?
Do you sigh out of stress sometimes?
Do you wake up with eyebags under your eyes?
Do you ever use your forehead mucles? To frown?

That smile, that smile plastered on your face was forever. Taehyung thought.

You start again with the stupid jerk but Tae didn't stop you, couldn't stop you. You were too happy. Tae was jealous of only one thing about that stupid jerk and that was how that jerk could make you happy and how only the thought of him could comfort you.

You felt your heart thump like it was under an elephant stampede. Everytime you thought about him, Everytime you talked to him. How he listens to every single word you say, how he observes your behavior and knows immediately when something is out of place. How he cares, just imagine how he would love.

You looked at him. You smiled and it took Taehyung's breath away. The argument in the background almost fades away, leaving behind only muffles. 'I better go out for a bit' you say as you rolled your eyes which makes Tae giggle and say 'yeah right' while shrugging.

You stepped out of the comfort of your room and both Tae and you could hear the shouting more clear than ever. It was a good thing your little brother was at a sleepover at his best friend's house. You were about to open the front door after putting on your shoes. Your hand froze on the knob when all the shouting suddenly stopped. Fearing something must have happened, you ran back into the house.

No one in the living room but some old newspapers were scattered on the floor.
No one in the kitchen but some dishes in the sink were broken.
No one in the hallway but mom's kitchen apron and a phone, which was ringing.

You quickly dashed upstairs and into your parent's room to see that your dad was strangling your mom...