Him is You.

His eyes widened.

"Y/N IM SORRY!!" He yelled out and practically jumped onto your form. You couldn't help but smile at this action of his. Then you pulled your poker face and pushed him away "Yah Taehyung, why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" Of course you didn't assume you were just asking to tease him but that short girl was bothering you as She flashed a smug look to herself.

It was only then that Taehyung turned his head around and shot a peculiar look at the girl.
"Why are you still here? I told you to get out! GeT oUt! Why don't you get the message? I DoN't WaNt To FuCk WiTh YoU!!"

The shorty flipped her hair and she tried to be bitchy but you could see her eyes glisten a bit. All she could get out was "ugh sniff* whatever" and she pushed you away and ran away.

"I don't have a girlfriend Y/n" Tae said frantically as he looked at you. You were about to 'tell him' but he beat you and said "but...why should I feel guilty of having a girl friend or not having a girlfriend when you won't even tell me who the guy you like is?"

"Are you playing the guilt card right now? I have my own reasons!" You tell him.
He scoffs and says" Yeah reasons." He nodded and rolled his eyes turning to face away from you since he didn't want to make his displeasure obvious because he just made you cry and it would be an understatement if he just said he wanted to punch himself.

But he was still upset you wouldn't share your stupid little secret with him. Well of course you shared your feelings to the point that it made him want to pull his hair out of his head but just wwhhhoo????

He was trying to hide that he was upset but you could see it and the hurt feeling you got earlier when he told you he wanted to break your friendship cane rising up. The fact that he was so upset with you enough to lash out at you which he has never ever done, to you at least made you more sad.

"You always say things about him being so nice and saying that he's very sweet and handsome. Him! Him! Him! That's all you ev-"

"HIM IS YOU!! YOU IDIOT!!"

His eyes widened. 👁👄👁.