Through laughter and tears.

....to see your dad strangling your mom...

and she was turning purple while her legs were flying everywhere and her hands were desperately trying to get your dad to release her. You dropped your phone, your ear phones falling with it. It dropped in such a way that Tae could see only the upper part of your bodies, your phone casually leaning against the door frame. He saw you running over to the two and saying calmly.
'Dad, please put mom down. Do it... do it for me and Yugyeom'
His hands started loosening and your mom gasped for air. 'Dad, please don't do this. You know how it will affect you and your whole life from now'
'Not only yours' you gestured to your mom and yourself and to the space probably referring to Yugyeom. Your dongsaeng.

Tae couldn't move to come over at your place because he was too afraid to take his eyes off the screen, too afraid that something would happen to you. He forced his eyes away, put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his jacket and hopped onto his bicycle and started peddling furiously.

You started touching sensitive subjects subtly while talking to your dad.

'I know both of you didn't cheat with each other, you both were just fustrated and stressed, maybe Yugyeom and I don't know that kind of stress yet but we do understand you' your voice became more soft and calm. It was working your dad has now put your mom on the ground and let go of her neck. His hands were still held out towards your mom. As soon as he let go your mom fell on the floor coughing endlessly

'We are family and if we don't have each other's back then who will? Through thick and thin, through worse and better, through laughter and tears we should have each other's back' you said as you bent down and rubbed your mom's back. She turned to you and hugged you tightly, crying silently letting out an occanasional sob and cough in between.

Your dad had completely let his hands down as if it had no blood running through it anymore. He was looking down at both of you and then you saw the tears that teased his eyes.
You gestured for him to bent down and he did so obidiently. You nodded your head at him and he got the signal.

'I'm sorry' he said, his voice cracked at '..rry'.
'Y/M/N I'm really sorry, I didn't know what I was doing right now I... I will never do that to you. You know how much I love you. Y/N and Yugyeom, they... they are proof of our love. I'm really sorry. I want you to know, I wasn't the one who fucked the maid, it was my brother, I don't even know why she said it was my child, please just believe me, is it that hard?'  he finished, tears rolling down his cheeks.