44

YuWin 

"Yuta, will you please come meet my parents? I told them about you and my mother really wants to meet you."

"I mean I'd love too, but do they speak any Korean? I don't want you to have to translate the whole time."

"Korean, no. But my mother can speak Japanese pretty well. If she didn't look so Chinese, you'd think she was Japanese just from hearing her speak it."

"Okay, so when do I get to meet them?"

"I mean, they're at the airport right now. And I said I would pick them up and they could meet you there, and then we'd go out to eat.." The Chinese boy said. Yuta figures he had planned this out, he was always good with time. Yuta nodded and they left to the airport.

"So do you look a lot like them?"

"I don't think I do, but Taeil and Taeyong say I do." The taller shrugged.

"Sicheng! Over here!" A woman's voice called out. The last part being in Chinese, but Yuta heard the boy's name. Sicheng turned around and saw his mother and father waving at him, along with his aunt and uncle. He hadn't seen any of them in a long time.

"My baby, I really missed you! And you hardly ever called me! I'm your mother, young man. Now, say hello to your other relatives while I start up a conversation with this pretty man you brought."

"Please don't embarrass me. I can understand a good amount of Japanese so I'll hear you."

"Hello father, uncle." He bowed. They did the same before talking to each other. Sicheng was never close with the males in his family at all. The older males anyway. For some reason, most of his generation were gay. Only a few remained falling in love with females.

"Sicheng, your favorite aunt has missed you." The older lady said. She pulled him in for a hug.

"It's good to see you again."

"Yes, yes. And- oh, is that Yuta?" She asked. Sicheng noticed how her eyebrows had slowly knit together, forming a confused face, but then it seemed realization hit and she turned around so her back was facing the Japanese boy.

"Oh, do you know Yuta?"

"Uhm, well I've uhm- no." She stuttered. The women in his family couldn't lie for shit, but he went with it.

"Sicheng introduce him to the rest of our family. He seems quite sweet."

"Uhm, this is Yuta. He is my current boyfriend, and I'm almost certain he will be the last one." He said while grabbing the older's hand and smiling up to him. Yuta couldn't understand anything but his own name. He smiled at the younger nonetheless.

"Why do your father and uncle look like that? I'm really nervous. And why is your aunt turned away? Oh no, what if she doesn't like me? I-"

"Shut up, she hasn't met you. Father and uncle are probably thinking about what I said. And before you ask I said that I believe you'd be my last boyfriend. And I don't know why my aunt turned around, but she did say you name like she knew you?" The end was a statement, but it really sounded more like a question.

"Last boyfriend?"

"I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, Yuta."

"Turn around, I think you're freaking him out. And don't say no to me, I'm your older sister." Sicheng's mother said to her sister who slowly turned around.

"Oh. Mrs. Qian? Why are you- oh. Oh. OH." Yuta's eyes widened. She smiled nervously. He looked at Sicheng's uncle. He saw it. Kun was a complete mix of his parents. The group never met his father, but his mother came often.

"Hi, Yuta..." She waved nervously. As if anything could make this moment any worse. Sicheng and his parents were still confused, his uncle had recognized Yuta from a photo of the group his aunt had in their house.

"Mom, dad!" The aunt visibly cringed. Of course the moment would find a way to get worse. Kun was walking towards them, and Sicheng didn't believe it. He didn't see Kun, no he didn't turn around, but he knew his voice. Especially his voice in Chinese.

"Uhm. I'm confused now."

"Uhm, from what I'm seeing, Sicheng, your aunt is clearly Kun's mom. Kun your mom is Sicheng's aunt. Therefore, the cousin shit you've been talking about, explained."

"Uh, that hardly makes since, Yuta." Kun's mom said. Yuta shrugged. He was more comfortable knowing one of the adults.

"Sicheng, this isn't how we wanted to tell you. Kun wasn't supposed to be here this soon. We were gonna do it tomorrow." His mother slowly said.

"Xiaodan, you understand, right?" His mother used his nickname. Kun smiled and nodded.

"Okay. At this point I just want some fucking truth."

"Yes, and you'll get truth if you just-" His mother reached for him but he backed away into the security of his boyfriend's arms.

"No, don't touch me. We'll be going now." He said and pulled Yuta's sleeve. Yuta, still not understanding because of his lack of Chinese, pieced it together and saw that Sicheng was upset and wanted to leave.

"Uhm, it was nice to meet you all. See you later, Kun." He bowed before allowing himself to be dragged outside.

"Babe, babe, don't cry, you're overthinking it. Come on, I hate seeing you cry, Sicheng. You know they have a reason for their actions. You know they do, so come on." He gently kisses the crying boy. Sicheng slightly calms down, he knows Yuta is right, but he wanted to know.

"Sicheng, please come back in. Your mother is crying, she thinks you hate her." Kun said. He ran out the airport just to find his cousin and stop him from leaving. He spoke in Korean because maybe Yuta needed to understand what was going on. But it seemed Sicheng didn't want him to when he began to yell at him in Chinese, starting their argument.

"SO WHAT, I'M CRYING TOO! SHE HAS SOMEONE TO COMFORT HER, SO DO I! LEAVE ME ALONE, KUN!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE YELLING AT ME LIKE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE GOING THROUGH THIS. I'M HURT TOO, SICHENG!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME OUT FOR ME, YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL WORSE ABOUT LEAVING LIKE THAT! WE'RE GOING TO BE AT MY APARTMENT IF YOU NEED ANYTHING IMPORTANT! Yuta, we're done here." The boy stopped yelling, yet many of the passerby's were Chinese or could understand it so they got many looks. Yuta looked at his friend. Kun nodded towards Sicheng, and smiled. He mouthed a 'go' and Yuta smiled sadly.

"Tell me what happened later. Bye." Yuta said and ran after his boyfriend. His boyfriend who was always calm and quiet. Always dominant, he was now on the verge of a emotional breakdown. Yuta grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly. He led them to the Chinese's apartment building. He slid his hand into his pocket and used the spare he key Sicheng had gave him to unlock the door.

"Come on, you need to stop crying. I don't know what you and Kun argued about, but I need you to calm down. Breathe, babe." Yuta put themselves on the couch. Sicheng closed his eyes and sucked in a deep breath. He opened his eyes and Yuta's face was right in front of his. Yuta was beautiful, stunning even. Sicheng loved him so much, especially for staying with him while he's going through his minor panic attack. He's not sure if Yuta even knew that that's what was happening. Sicheng was scared that he may have ruined things with his family, and he panicked.

"I- I really love you- no, I'm in love with you. Yuta, I'm fucking in love with you. I don't want you to feel the same, I fucking need you to feel the same. I-" A pair of warm lips cut his sentence off. The kiss was long, it was full of passion and love.

"I'm in love with you too, Sicheng. I really am." Yuta said breathlessly when they pulled away. Sicheng looked in his piercing eyes. He connected their foreheads and closed his eyes. Yuta following.

Shortly after Yuta felt his body being pulled onto the younger's lap. He looked at Sicheng and smiled. His smile was so amazing to Sicheng. Yuta wrapped his arms around the other's neck. Sicheng put one hand on Yuta's waist, and the other on his neck before he smashed their lips together.

Let's just say things escalated from there.