85

taeyong's date (?)

After Mark and Jaemin had arrived to Taeyong's he left the apartment to do nothing really. He decided to go visit Sicheng at the store he worked in for a while then he'd text Mark and see if he could go home.

When he got to the store Sicheng was working the register, not something unusual for him. The store must've been slow today because Sicheng, Jungwoo and Ten were all asleep where they were and the store was empty in the front but them and Taeyong. Taeyong sighed as he went and gently poke Sicheng's cheek.

"Yes, hello. Did you find- oh. Hi, Hyung." Sicheng woke up immediately ready to recite his lines. Taeyong smiled and pointed behind him.

"Slow day?" Sicheng glances at Ten and Jungwoo before nodding.

"A lady came in this morning but that was all we got." Taeyong wondered how long the three have been sleeping because it was now three in the afternoon.

The best friends quietly chatted to not wake the other two. Maybe fifteen minutes into talking about Lay and his upcoming debut in the States, the door made a sound meaning someone had walked in. Both turned around- one surprised to see Jaehyun or Yoonoh as he likes to be called, and the other not so much.

"Welcome back, Yoonoh."

"Hi, Sicheng. Hello, Taeyong Hyung." Yoonoh bowed to the older. Taeyong blushes and bowed back.

"You two should date already." A voice from across the store yelled. They turned around to see Ten leaning on Jungwoo both looking their phones.

"He's right. You wanna go for some coffee?" Yoonoh asked turning back to Taeyong. The older's mouth fell open. Shock? Understatement. Bombshell? Yes.

"O- okay." Sicheng smiled at his best friend and clapped.

"I'm happy for you guys! Get out now. Oh, and don't be one of those couples."

"What are those couples?" Jungwoo asked Sicheng now looking up from texting Xuxi.

"Oh, you know. Johnny and Ten. Chenle and Renjun. Me and Yuta."

"What does Johnny and Ten mean?" Ten asks glaring at the younger. Sicheng shrugged.

"I'll put it in small words for everyone. Don't be a horny couple. Now have fun on your date. Next time I see one of you, I'm hoping to hear I have a boyfriend. Bye bye." Sicheng walked them to and pushed them out the door. Taeyong and Yoonoh both wordless.

"Uh, if it helps I'm not like that..?"

"That sounded like a question but same." Yoonoh laced their fingers as they walked down the street.

"So like I just remembered. I don't drink coffee, and I've never been out with anyone to get any outside of the company building. Know anywhere?" Yoonoh blushed and looked down. Taeyong could only partially see the blush on the others cheeks due to a mask covering it partly.

"This place on one twenty seven down there. It's called "My First and Last," and there's a fire station nearby so we might hear a fire truck." You couldn't see it but Yoonoh's mouth dropped. Taeyong just made a reference to a few of his group's songs.

"You're kidding right?"

"I'm serious. That all just happens to have something to do with your group." The two kept walking and talking about nothing but music that was lately released.

When they did finally reach the little cafe they were greeted to the sight of random people and Kun and Jisung sitting in the back.

"Should we say something to them?" Taeyong whispered to the other as the made their way to the other backside of the place.