130

threes not a crowd

"Hendery, please!" Yangyang whined. Hendery rolled his eyes and looked back at the television. Yangyang groaned and threw himself onto the other who was lying on the bed with a book in hand. Well, he dropped it when Yangyang threw himself onto him so the book was on his face.

"Hendery. Will you please, please, take him to his friend's house?" Dejun sighed. Yangyang had attached himself to him. Hendery looked back at them from the couch then to the TV then them again.

"I'm busy."

"Hendery, watching Super Why is not busy."

"It's a good show!"

"Wong Kunhang."

"Fine! Okay, come on." Yangyang gasped and kissed Dejun before running to the door and putting his shoes on.

"Asshole. You're just reading a book, you totally could've done this."

"Mhm, love you too."

"Yeah, yeah." And they were off. Yangyang didn't have many friends in Korea so when they invited him over or out he was beyond excited.

Walking down the streets of Seoul and acting like they aren't dating was proven a challenge every time. The two of them were touchy, Dejun acted like a straight man all the time. It was weird. The other day Hendery attempted to kiss him on the cheek and Dejun moved and rolled his eyes. The truth was that it's just that he was tired of Hendery and his loudness. Yangyang was a different story. Whenever he tried to do something with Dejun he always succeeded. The three of them had had big differences. Dejun was the serious one, never loud and always watching over the younger two. Hendery was loud. Always loud. Unless they were in public like now. He was also super flirty. Yangyang was the quiet one. Which no one ever expects, but you know what they always say. It's always the quiet ones. He was worse than Hendery when it came to being touchy. He was extremely sexual and always, always was kissing one of his boyfriends.

"Oh, uwu."

"But why?" Yangyang pointed to the dorms that belong to some of the SM artists. Specifically NCT. Hendery shook his head but Yangyang gave him that look.

"Fuck you, fine. A few minutes." The two made their way towards the door of the building and knocked. A bright eyed and bushy tailed Jeno opened the door and smiled til his eyes disappeared.

"What a pleasant surprise!" No one has ever seen Jeno this happy, not even his own best friend.

"Jeno, who is- oh it's you." Jungwoo narrowed his eyes at Yangyang who just smirked.

"Sure is. Nice to see you, Hyung." Hendery was out of the loop and confused. He wasn't in the group chat Yangyang had got himself put into so he was confused. The two were in a somewhat staring contest that allowed blinking but you just couldn't look away from the other.

"Jeno, what do you- oop. What is it?"

"Silent arguements. So Hendery Hyung, why did you guys stop by?"

"I was walking him to his friend's house but he wanted to stop here and uh... What the hell is happening?" Hendery was still confused.

"Nothing. Just friendly competition." Yangyang smiled at Jungwoo who then rolled his eyes but nodded. Yangyang took a step back so that he was pressed against Hendery's side and held his hand.

"We're gonna go now. Tell Kun Ge hi for me!" He and Hendery bowed and left the few in the building.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing. Come on, let's go to Chenle's now." When they did arrive at Chenle's they noticed his mother unlocking the door.

"Oh, Mrs. Zhong! Chenle invited me over." The woman turned around at the sound of then familiar voice.