138

finale

"Taeyong, where are we going?" Yoonoh asked. He was currently walking down the street with a blindfold on while Taeyong guided him through the streets.

"You'll see when we get there." He responded. Soft groan was given in return with a million mumbles of English right after. Taeyong laughed to himself and the younger closer.

"We're here now, but don't take that off." Taeyong said. He reached in Yoonoh's pocket and took his keychain out and pinpointed a specific key before unlock the door infant of them. They continued walking for just a little bit longer until he got to another door and unlocked it. He then proceeded to take Yoonoh's blindfold off of him.

"We're at the dorm? Why was I blindfolded then?" Yoonoh questions after looking around. Taeyong doesn't say anything and only nods towards the dark room. Yoonoh rolls his eyes and steps inside. He flicks the light switch all while looking at Taeyong.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He turns around and looks around the room that has all of his friends and some family in it. For the second time in the day Yoonoh was crying tears of joy. His mother came and engulfed him in a big hug followed by his father, sisters, two cousins, his boyfriend and all of his friends including a few he hadn't seen in a while.

"Aww, look at you growing up. I think we raised him right." Chrystal said to Jessica.

"Yeah, we definitely did." She agreed.

"I think I was the one to raise him." Their mother stepped in.

"Sure, but we played with him and taught him how to dress and lie." Chrystal said back. Their mother gave up arguing with them and just retreated back so his friends could get closer to him.

"Happy birthday, dude." BamBam said. The whole ninety seven line was there. Even Jungkook had managed to be there despite his everlasting busyness.

"Yah, move, move, move. Get- excuse me people, this is MY best friend I'm tryna get to." Doyoung was trying to get to the front of all of the people and see his best friend as he said. Everyone moved of course, they'd all seen Doyoung angry and frustrated before.

"Jung Yoonoh. Happy birthday. I haven't seen you all day but you come back with this interesting looking locket and this shiny ass ring which means you have a great boyfriend and I don't have to worry about beating his ass for breaking your heart and if he does break your heart I guess I'm gonna be in prison for a while. I love you so much, kid. Stop growing up." Doyoung finished his little speech and everyone laughed.

For the rest of the party it was calm except for times when someone said something funny that got everyone laughing. They ate his favourite food for dinner, spicy pork belly. Then they played a bunch of random games and separated into their own little groups and even now and then people would move from group to group. His parents didn't do much but sit on the couch and watch all of the young ones have fun while conversing with each other. Chrystal found it easy to hang around people like Ten, Jungwoo, and YangYang so they were all talking about... Interesting topics. Jessica stayed with the more mature side of the party. Mature being, Taeil, Doyoung, Dejun, and Kun. Then there was the kitchen that the kids had claimed. Mark on Jaemin's right, Jisung on his left, and Chenle between his legs. Jeno, Renjun and Donghyuk were sat in front of the friends after earlier all being told they wanted to be by Jaemin since it was something they did ever Valentines day, although the other three knew there was more to the story behind it. Yuta, Johnny, Sicheng, Kunhang, and Taeyong were in their own little circle not really talking, just texting. They made their own little group chat with just them in it. Strange, isn't it? They were sitting in front of each other but didn't speak unless they were accusing each other of typing 'lol' but not actually laughing out out. Then the final group was the ninety seven liners circle. They were catching up with each other and making old inside jokes they had with each other.

"I really missed hanging out with you guys." Yoonoh says. He looks around the entire circle again and can't help but smile. He hadn't been able to see these same people for months and they were so close but they've all gotten so popular that they've become too busy and when one had time maybe there was one to two others who did too and they'd meet up but it wouldn't be the same without all of them together.

"Yeah. I've been way too busy. I'm hardly even in the country anymore." Jungkook says.

"I know, man. I see you on TV all the time but it's always English talk show clips on the news. You're too famous for us now." Yugyeom jokes and they all laugh.

"Never. I'll always come back just give me a call."

"Time to sing, and I know you all can!" Taeil yells as Doyoung brings the cake in. It was huge, big enough for everyone there to get a second and third slice. Yoonoh was ushered to the front and everyone gathered around. Doyoung gave a count down and they all sang.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, we love you Jung Yoonoh, happy birthday to you~!" Yoonoh took a couple of seconds to make a wish before blowing the candles out.

"What'd you wish for?" Seokmin asked right after. Yoonoh turned around and looked around at everyone and smiled.

"I wished to be here with you guys every year. This is my family. I never wanted anything to change with us. This is my life now and if it ever changed then it would always be for the better."

끝~~~

yoooooooo this actually so short and im soooooo sooorrryyyyyyyy but as ive said before this aint the end (it is tho).. im gonna keep doing lil chaps n stuff for this,,,,, im also gonna finish up how everyones valentines were spent before the party. you see,,, that was what this was gonna be. all of their valentines and then the party in one but i was only just halfway done with the vday parts today and i was writing ALL yesterday so you'll get that soon<3 anygay this be it for now,,,,, until next time<33333333