63

Renle 

After the double date with Jaemin and Jeno, Chenle and Renjun left for Chenle's apartment he shared with his mother. She wasn't home at the moment, she was back in China visiting his father.

"Gege, what do you wanna do? My mom is out for the week." Renjun looked at Chenle and thought for a moment.

What could they possibly do alone right now?

"Let's play twenty questions." So the boys played the game up until it was fifteen. When it fifteen was when Chenle started to get weird in Renjun's opinion.

"Do you like anyone right now?" Chenle questioned with a small smile.

"Yes. Do you like someone?"

"I'd use love but I guess you can say like." Renjun's mouth hung open. Who in the world did Chenle fall in love with? A couple more not so romantic questions and it was Renjun to be the one to ask the final question.

"Who?"

"What do you mean who?"

"Who is the person that you love?"

"Oh! Who else would it be? It's you, Gege. I love you." Chenle said with the emphasis on 'you' both times. Renjun gasps but also lets out a sigh of relief.

"Who was it that you like?" Renjun smiled to the younger.

"You." Chenle smiled. He smiled really big and then let out a mind blowing screech.

"W- what's wrong?" Renjun shakily asked after he removed his hands from his ears.

"OH MY GOD! DO YOU WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND? BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA BE YOURS!" Chenle was screaming again. A light blush decorated Renjun's face and he nodded.

"I'd love that." The younger of the two launch into the older's arms and kisses him. He pulled away, but then Renjun leaned back in. The two made out for what seemed like hours. As a matter of fact, it was two hours of cuddling and pecks turning into kisses and kisses turning into make outs.

Renjun lost count of the number of times Chenle would say "I love you," or "you're so beautiful," while they were in between a make out session. They were definitely active, around people or not. Now the two had migrated to Chenle's room because there was a bed in there and sleep was precious. It wasn't late though, only around six in the evening but Chenle was a tired kid.

The moment Chenle's head hit his pillow he was out. Renjun stayed with him for about thirty minutes before getting up to rummage his refrigerator to make dinner for the two.

Chenle woke up to no Renjun but and the smell of Hunan chicken. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Chenle lazily walked out of his room and into the kitchen to see his new boyfriend cooking exactly what he smelled; Hunan chicken.

The slightly taller boy walked behind the older boy and rested his head atop of his shoulder and placed his arms loosely around his waist.

"You woke up fast." Renjun said while leaning back into the hold of the younger.

"Mhm... You weren't there. I got cold." Renjun let a little smile out that Chenle couldn't see.

"Let me finish stirring these vegetables. Then I just have to mix it with the chicken. Rice is already done, you can go sit at the table." Chenle made a sound of disapproval to moving and tightened his grip around Renjun's waist.

"Chenle, go sit." Renjun said dropping his voice an octave. Chenle wanted to do something but he decided against it and left Renjun to finish cooking.