62

Jaeno & Renle(only for a sec. they are next chap)

Jaemin and Chenle were walking down the street to meet up with their boyfriends for a double date. Chenle and Renjun weren't necessarily dating per se, but they definitely could be mistaken as it based on their actions with each other.

Jaemin had asked Jeno out maybe a week into flirting with him. He found it that just being around Jeno could make the older blush. He loved it.

The two arrived at the Korean bbq place that Jeno suggested they go because, were else would you go for such food? Chenle opened the door and allowed Jaemin to walk in before following behind to meet their boyfriends at the table furthest back. The moment Chenle got settled when he sat down, he turned and got a close look at Renjun's face.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE NOT WEARING MAKEUP!" He gasped. There were little to no pictures of the internet with the NCT members not wearing make up. Renjun was one of the few members in which you couldn't find any. Chenle threw his arm over the older boy's shoulder and pulled him into a side hug. Jaemin was holding Jeno's hand under the table and neither minded the conversation in Chinese that had begun across from them.

"I missed you, Jeno. You never talk to me."

"I always talk to you, Jaemin. And I'm your Hyung be respectful."

"You're my friend. My boyfriend. And we were born in the same year so let's drop the formalities." Jaemin smirked leaning closer to Jeno's make up free face. The older blushed and moved his head back a little.

"Uhm, excuse me- oh, oh wow- here is your food. Sorry for uh, uhm, inter- interrupting." The girl put the food on the table and was gone in a matter of seconds. She wasn't talking to Jaemin and Jeno though. Thirty seconds before she approached, Chenle had initiated a make out session with Renjun that the girl had cut short.

"What was that all about?" Jeno questioned looking directly at the blushing Renjun. He shook his head and began to put food on everyone's plate. The couples ate and conversed but eventually they finished and Jeno and Jaemin still planned on going to the park. Renjun and Chenle went separate ways from them when they left the restaurant.

"So Jeno..." Jaemin left it at that and began to swing their hands that were still laced together by their fingers back and forwards.

"So Jeno what? Finish your sentence." Jeno whined. He would've been a big baby and stomped his foot but they were still walking and he didn't want to slow their pace.

"[++•,~\" (i love you,, he said that out loud)

"Jaemin, oh my god." The boy winked and pulled they're hands to take them faster. The whole walk was satisfying because Jaemin got to bother the older with his love. When they got to the park, Jeno let go of Jaemin's hand and ran to the swings. Jaemin smiled at his boyfriend.

"He's so cute." He mumbled under his breath before reaching the swing set.

"Jaemin, let's play tag!" Jeon shouted before touching the boy and running away. Jaemin groaned but at the same time he was smiling and happy. The two boys chased each other around and tagged each other for the next hour and a half.

Now they were walking towards Jaemin's house after Jaemin's father called him asking where he was and who he was with. He told him he was with his boyfriend but his father didn't believe it so he suggested he'd bring him over. Jeno was nervous because they had only been dating for two weeks and he was already meeting the parents.

Big step according to every movie and TV show he's ever seen.

Jaemin squeezes his hand in reassurance when they were outside his house. He unlocked the front door with his key and both removed their shoes before walking into the living room where Jaemin's little sister was watching TV.