Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Percy Jackson or Harry potter characters.

I am making some things up after the Mark of Athena.

3rd person P.O.V

The second Giant war was won. After Percy and Annabeth closed the doors of death from the Tartarus side monsters started staying dead. And after Reyna presented the Athena Parthenos to Athena herself with a formal apology and then having the entire Legion including her bow to her the Greeks and Romans started getting along. The gods split personalities healed so it was easier getting them to help the demigods fight the giants. Octavian turned out to be under Gaea's influence and once it was removed he turned out to be the complete opposite of how he acted before. He was the most loyal person besides Percy. In fact He now helps keep the Peace between the Greeks and Romans.

During the final battle the parents of the seven came down and fought next to their children. Poseidon and Athena even put aside their differences. Percy killed the most giants and Annabeth killed one less than him. They got captured a few times during the battle but managed to escape each time.

After all the giants were killed Gaea captured them again and was about to kill Annabeth when Percy engaged her in combat in an attempt to save Annabeth's life. During the fight he summoned a storm bigger than any in history. He created the biggest hurricane and created the largest earthquake, the closest volcanoes even erupted. Eventually he killed Gaea, the word "world" in "to storm or fire the world must fall" must have meant Gaea.

We celebrated on Olympus for a week. Athena gave Percy her blessing to date Annabeth and Poseidon never really cared about who Percy dated, he just wanted him to be happy. Percy is now more smarter than he was, he was already smart but hid it behind his impulsiveness and in Tartarus he learned to be less impulsive and think about things before he acted.

To thank the even heroes the gods agreed to make them immortal when it was time for them to die.

Hades was able to get Annabeths dagger and laptop out of Tartarus.The gods were amazed at what they went through. They wanted to repair the damage Tartarus had done to them but that was impossible so instead Aphrodite swore on the River Styx to leave their relationship alone and the gods gave them one gift. They chose invincibility, that way they new that the other would never get hurt. It was basically like the curse of Achilles without a weak spot.

The camps get along beautifully now. There is a portal in the middle of each camp that leads to the other so they can travel from one camp to another easily. Both camps adopted some ways of the other.

Jason decided to stay with Piper and Hazel stayed with Frank but they visited daily. Percy and Annabeth were never seen without the other. They even slept together because of the nightmares. They both seemed to be more skilled than before. Percy had completely mastered his power over water and they both fought better than ever.

Things seemed to be taking a turn for the better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was my first chapter? Let me know, be honest.