Chapter 3

Percy's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning from a surprisingly dreamless sleep. I got dressed and had a quick breakfast down at the bar. Then I went back up to my room and opened the folder and started reading it.

Perseus Jackson,

Chiron has already explained to you the main reason you are going to this school, to protect the boy named Harry Potter.

Don't tell them about demigods until Leo gets there. You will get them used to the "weird wizards" so they will be welcoming when Annabeth gets there. Then when Leo arrives they will get used to you three demigods then we add Piper and Jason the Hazel and Frank. We have to break the new that there are beings more powerful than them slowly. For now pretend you are from a wizard school in America called "Hecate's school for the magically gifted".

Now onto the topic about magic. I have blessed you and the seven so that you can do magic. You power as a wizard will be determined by your power as a demigod. You and the other demigods will be immune to all magic including potions.

The teachers and headmaster are the only ones that know about you being a demigod.

In the rest if the folder there is information about Harry and his two closest friends and some information on some of the history you need to understand the quest.

-Hecate

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

The evil wizard is named Voldemort who used to be called Tom Marvalo Riddle. His father was a muggle(what wizards call mortals) and his mother was a witch. Voldemort was raised in an orphanage and he knew he was different from the other kids. He would torture them and kill their pets and steal things. Dumbledore(the headmaster) found him and told him about the wizard world. Voldemort convinced Dumbledore that he had changed his ways and he began his education at Hogwarts. He was a talented wizard and he dazzled everybody. One day in his sixth year he killed his family and learned about horcruxes. Horcruxes are items that contains a piece of someone's soul, you can't kill the person without killing the horcruxes first. It's very dark magic and most people who make them only make one but Voldemort made seven. He had a short reign of terror with his followers(called death eaters). There was a prophecy made about a boy destined to kill him and Voldemort set out to kill him. He killed the father and mother of the boy but when he tried to kill the boy, who was a baby at the time, he failed and was instead defeated. His followers went into hiding and Harry Potter, the boy, became famous.

HARRY POTTER

Age: 16

Gender: male

Species: Wizard

Type: Half-blood

Parents: Lily and James Potter(deceased)

*lives with his Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin. All of them treat him badly.

*During his first year at Hogwarts he and his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger faced Voldemort. He had a stand off with him.

*Second year the chamber of secrets was re-opened and Hermione got petrified. Harry faces of against a basilisk and killed one of the horcruxes

*Third year a supposed mass murderer escaped from prison and people believed he was after Harry. Dementors(creatures who suck out the happiness wherever that go and suck people souls) had to guard Hogwarts. Harry was attacked by them repeatedly. The he and his friends discovered that Sirius(the murderer) was good and Ron's rat was evil and a person. Ron got injured and Harry and Hermione had to go back in time to save Sirius and buckbeack(a hippagriff)