Tom Daley Fanfic!

• Dedicated to TheWanted WeLoveyou

 Tatty's P.O.V

We were sat there watching Chris and Jack dive in the 3m qualifiers. Having to sit through 28 divers just to see my boyfriends best mate was worth it though. But I couldn't sit next to Tom I had to sit at the other side of the cues because the public didn't know about us. Tonia, Sarah, Tom and Nick were all sat waiting for the boys to dive. It was round 6 Jack wasn't doing to good but Im sure he will be fine. Chris was doing alright though. 

The crowd was silent through every other diver except our boys. It was a mexician diver and then Chris, The mexician diver finished his dive the crowd went mental for Chris, knowing he was on next. Tom, Tonia, Sarah and Nick all standing up cheering. Even I was, I was stood next to his parents so I had to really though. We all went silent I had my hands over my eyes with spaces bettween. I heard the board bouceing and saw him do his triple summersault with a 1/2 twist! His splash wasn't to big either, It was a good dive. The crowd rawred but when the scores came in it went quite. We had a few more divers till Jack I really hope he does better.

I was sat next to Chris' parents we were having general chit chat about Chris' dives. We were compareing and contrasting them.You see Im a diver too, I do the independant individuals syncronised diving. I start my diving in the morning half and hour after the semi - finals. I was bricking it and I shoud be in bed but I have to watch Jack and Chris, they will watch me, they are my brothers. 

After having a chit chat with Chris' mum and giving a few glance's to Tom and him sticking his tongue out at me and giving me a wink it was Jack's dive. He looked nervous and shaky, I started to shake for him. Chris' mum grabbed me, I looked at Chris, Tom, Tonia, Sarah everyone, we were all nervous for him. He started to jump on the springboard but he slipt, he started to do his flip but he wasn't holding it right or anything so he just dived straight in. He swam to the sides and ran out. 'Shit' I though, there was a huge gasp from the audience. I ran out out the cues and down to the ready room were I found him.

'Jack!' I said while running and throwing my arms round him. 'Tatty, Im sorry I have let everyone down!' He said while huging me tightly. 'No you havent! Look me, you, Sarah, Chris and Tom are all young, trust me we are all proud of you. We have another what 3 Olympics Dont be stupid you Mong!' I replied. He was about to say something but we got interuppted by the others. 'Jack, Mate im so sorry! But you did do amazing' I heard Tom say, all the others basically said the same. 'Let's have a Team GB Diving Juniors Team Group Hug!' Tonia said and we did! 

Im sorry if its bad! Please leave feedback?