Part 5 -

• Dedicated to TheWanted WeLoveyou

Tatty’s P.O.V

‘We got in a car and went to the mini shopping area on the campus thing. Went and go a KFC because we can and then went for a bit of shopping. The time had just gone so fast. Like 2 minutes ago it was 3 now its like 5 O’clock but that’s what happens when you have brother sister bonding. ‘I’m gonna get you back, you know?? For earlier’ He said. ‘Oh, Chr-‘ I couldn’t say anything he had picked me up and through me in a fountain. I was soaked he was stood there taking a video

Chris’ P.O.V

I was stood there taking a video. I finished recording and uploaded it to twitter ‘This is what happens when you sister makes fun of you! #Gotcha!’ The caption was. I had people mentioning me some telling me I was mean and others telling me I was awesome. Tom tweeted me ‘Aww! She looks like a drowned rat! #haha!’ Then Jack mentioned all three of us ‘You too are tight! Is she all right?? ;) ‘.

Jack treated her like his twin. It was cute, they were both my little brother and sister. So was Tom. ‘Chrisssssss!’Tatty shouted ‘You need a hug!’ ;) She winked. ‘Oh shit, No No No! Tatty don’t- ‘ Next thing I knew I felt like a fish. ‘I hate you!’ I giggled. ‘Oh okay then you’re not coming out with me tonight?’ She answered. ‘Whose paying..?’ I asked ‘Mum and dad haha!’ She said, ‘I love you Tatty! You are the best sister ever!’ I sucked up.

Tatty’s P.O.V

‘Ha! Maybe you can come but I need to get back and get ready!’ I said to Chris. ‘Thank God we have 3 bathrooms You 3 girls take years to get ready!’ Chris answered. ‘Shut up! It takes me an hour Tonia and Sarah take ages!’ I added. ‘No you take the longest but at least Tom can get ready at the same time’ He responded ‘Oh and im not happy about that! Your 17 and he gets ready in the same room as you! But don’t worry I won’t tell mum and dad!’ Chris answered.

Speak about the devils and the devils come, we winked. They came to pick us up and take us back to our flat. ‘Here’s some money for you both! Because you’re amazing!’ My mum said. ‘Thank you!’ I said while giving her a hug, then I gave Noah my little brother a hug and walked off.

Chris’ P.O.V

‘When are you going to tell her??’ I asked my mum, ‘Soon Chris! After the Olympics, we can’t just tell her something like that!’ Mu mum answered. ‘Well if you don’t tell her soon I will!’ I answered and walked off. I got in the house and Tom wasn’t home, Only Jack, Tonia and Sarah were. ‘Where’s Tom??’ I asked ‘He went for a walk’ Jack said, ‘He’s pissed he didn’t get to see Tatty!’ He added, ‘Ohh okay!’. ‘I know where he is! Don’t worry’ Tattys said as she closed the front door.

Tatty’s p.o.v

I knew where he was! He goes up there all the time, sometimes just me and him. He was on the roof, I walked up the stairs and the door was open. I shifted the brick from the door and walked up to him. I put my hands over his eyes and brought my head to face his. ‘Guess who??’ I said, ‘Is it Jack??’ He laughed. ‘No silly its me, I took my hand of his eyes and laid flat front on his legs. ‘Haha! So the medal hasn’t gone to your head yet??’ He asked. ‘No!’ I said he cupped my chin and started to kiss me his kiss was getting harder and harder. ‘Tom, Its daylight and we are going out tonight, Maybe later right??’ I said between kisses.

‘Okay! But soon right??’ He asked, ‘Yeh very!’ I winked. ‘Tom, I uh, got asked earlier if I had a boyfriend and I said Yeh, but urm I didn’t tell them who!’ I said.  He looked up, ‘we need to tell them soon!’ He added, ‘Yeh, and tonight I’m getting hammered so let’s not get to close!’ I said ‘Pinkie Promise!’ I added. ‘Yes, you smell!’ He added and kissed me on the forehead. ‘ Oh Tom you now in 1 week I’m going home to borough Common, and you’re going home to Plymouth right??’ I said. ‘Well we were talking and we are all going on holiday about 3 days after we get home, we are going to Antigua!’ He said

‘Really, Oh yay!’ I said. ‘Alright, well we need to go get ready!’ Tom said! He took me by the hand and we walked to the apartment. When we walked in Tonia and Sarah were ready, Jack had no top on and Chris had a top but no trousers on. I went for a shower and Tom went in the other bathroom. I walked out the shower and went into Tom’s, Chris and Jacks room because my dress was in there.

Tom’s wearing a black top and jeans and I’m wearing a black short dress with bright pink heals. I should wear gold though because I won a gold medal. Even Tonia said I should but I was alright just sticking to my black ones. I didn’t wanna look chavy. We were all finished getting ready and we started to leave the apartment we were half way down the corridor when I realised ‘Shit! Can I have the key please??’ I asked. ‘Sure?’ Jack said passing it to me. ‘Hold on to my shoes??’ I said to Tonia. She took them from me and I ran up the hall!

Chris’ P.O.V

‘Why is she a diver?, She runs as fast as usain Bolt!’ I said. That got Jack on a high one he loves usain bolt. ‘No, No-one can run as fast as him!’ Jack blurted out. ‘Yeh, I think they can Jack!’ Tonia said, ‘Urr! No!’ He answered back. She was back and she had changed her dress, ‘Why have you changed, You looked amazing anyway??’ Tom asked. ‘Stop being cheesy!’ I said disgustedly. ‘Oh, shut up! Bird brains!’ Tatty said while pushing me. ‘Hahah! Whatever Trevor!’ I said back as we walked out the lift.

We walked out the front of the TeamGB apartments to flashes coming left right and central.It was angin’ Tom and Tatty had stopped flirting and just looked down. ‘Who is he??’ or ‘Tom is it you?’ and ‘Tom are you single?? Because we heard your not’ Was all I could hear. We got in the car and Tatty sunk down in her seat. Tonia hugged her and Me and jack just patted Tom on the back. ‘You too need to tell people?’ I said. The car hadn’t started to go yet so Tatty jumped out and said to the press. ‘Yes, me and Tom are together now please leave alone to celebrate my gold medal with My family and Boyfriend Tom, Good bye!’ She got back in the car and left.

Tom’s P.O.V

‘Well that’s one way of telling people’ I said while having a group hug with everyone in the back of the car. We reached the club and Tatty was new to this whole there will be Olympians there so don’t fan girl like you did with me thing. Like when we first met I walked into the diving pool because she was having trials with Lindsey. I gave Chris a hug and high fived Pete. Got introduced to her and I have never met a girl who can scream so much and then fall in the pool get out and scream again. I hope she doesn’t do that to Ryan Lochte Like we saw Phelps I had to keep my hand on her lips!