Part 14 - Lad's/ Girl's Day out!

Tatty’s P.O.V

‘No, No you’re not!’ He answered firmly. I went into the bathroom locked the door and had a shower. He stood at the door and every 5 minutes he would go ‘What are you doing?’ or ‘what do you want to do today?’ and I would think, ‘you know what I want to do, throttle that bitch!’.

Of course I’m not going to say that to him because he and Kassidy are best friends. But I’m going to and I’m going to take Tonia and Alicia with me. For the past 6 years we had all been through a lot especially Tom and Chris, because both of them affected me Tonia and Alicia were there for me and I’m there for them. When I got out the shower I texted Jack and Chris to come get Tom and take him out for the day. They came and got him.

Tom’s P.O.V

Nearly as soon as Tatty was ready Chris, Jack, Pete and Nick all came other they were going on a ‘Lads Day Out’ which will probably involve boo’s and Lady watching which sounds good to me. ‘Behave!’ Tatty said while giving me a kiss and then running to Tonia’s room. ‘Oh!’ They all chorused.  ‘Shut up!’. We left the resort and went into a Portuguese town, the girls were immense we had people coming up to us for pictures and then you would just see the ones whose eyes would pop out their heads because we were ‘’fit’’.

Tatty’s P.O.V

All of us girl’s headed down to the beach bar, Tonia, Sarah, Stacey, Alicia, Rebecca , Monique and I were all ready  to basically party and find the bitch. I had kind of a plan, to like meet up with her and become mates and stuff and then get really drunk and tell her what I think about her and that I know she kissed Tom the other day.

The first thing me and the girls did was grab a bit of lunch and to wash that down we all had a ‘Sex On The Beach’. We had a bit of a giggle and stuff and then went to the lobby to get a mini bus to the ‘shopping Mall’ as they call it over here. We walked in and girls had their shorts/skirts up their bums or their top’s really low down. ‘I bet the boys are having fun with girls looking like this!’ Sarah spat out.

‘Yeh! Probably!’ Rebecca and Alicia said in sequence. We all started to giggle and then we started to shop. I saw a shoe shop and it had a nice pair of wedges in it I walked in and realised what shop it was and immediately walked out again, the shop was Ralph Lauren and the prices were sky high, the same as the shoes. I then saw my favourite store and it was Tonia’s favourite shop too. It was the Links Of London shop, I always thought they were only in Debenhams and London though. I guess I was wrong, I came out with that comment too and they called me an idiot and then they went to the extent of tweeting it!

‘When you’re in Portugal and there’s a Links Of London shop and Tatty goes ‘I thought they were only in London and Debenhams!’ #Opps #Blonde!’

‘You’re mean Bitch!’ I giggled to her, ‘At least I’m not blonde and dye my hair brown!’ She stuck her tongue out. ‘You see, if I wasn’t in wedges and hadn’t had a tiny drink I would be chasing after you, you mong!’ I said to her, they all laughed and we entered the Links of London shop. During the games there would be days were the big name brands would come to the village and give us goody bag full of stuff. Like links came but they gave us a few charms off the Olympics range.

I walked in and went to the Olympic range area I really wanted a bracelet, it would be a reminder too….even though I don’t need one because I have the memories. I looked at the prices and it felt like someone was ripping out heart but I needed one, Tom was going to kill me mind and Chris for the amount of money I spent on a bracelet but oh well. All the girls got one, most of them got the same on but I got the blue and red thread one with little lion balls on it.

We walked out and a bunch of lads walked up to us they asked us if we wanted to buy a bunch of random crappy things, I walked away but Alicia bought something off them. She’s so nice not being able to say no. After a few hours we went back to the hotel. I went to my room to take the shoes off and put a bikini on, put the shopping in the safe hoping Tom wouldn’t see it till we get home so I don’t have to take it back haha!

When I got ready I went to the pool to wait for the girls, I got there and Tonia was already there ‘Do you want to go out tonight?’ She asked me ‘Sure, do you wanna take Kassidy with us?’ I said looking over to her because she was other the other side of the pool. ‘Yeh! A girls night out!’ She replied. ‘I walked over to Kassidy and sat down, ‘Hey Kassidy!’ I said, ‘Yo!’ She said in a confused manor. ‘Im really sorry, so to like make it up come out with us tonight?’ I asked, ‘we will be leaving in two hours!’ Tonia added. ‘Urm, okay!’ She answered. I walked to the bar and got me, Tonia, Stacy and Rebecca all gin and tonic’s to start the night off. The other girls weren’t coming so it was just us and Kassidy.

After about an hour’s sun, we went to go get ready we told Kassidy we would meet her at the lobby in about an hours’ time. Tonia bought her stuff into my room and Rebecca got ready with Stacey. We had instagram up on our phones taking pictures of us getting ready. Posting them on twitter with witty comments. Tonia wore a peach one shoulder dress with black heel’s and a black clutch bag. I wore along black maxi dress and some peach shoes me and Tonia were colour coordinated. We quickly did our hair, Tonia had here’s in a perfect little bun and I had mine in a slicked back pony tail.

We walked over to Rebecca’s room and they were ready, Stacey had her hair curled a blue blouse and black hot pants on and Rebecca had a skater dress on with converse. We walked to the lobby and there was Kassidy and her sister Kendall I must admit she looked really pretty she had he hair down and a red dress on.

We all piled into the mini bus and told the driver to drive us to town.  We got out the car and went to a big V.I.P club there was a mini red carpet were you could have you group pictures taken it was well cool. We went in and went straight to the bar I took Kassidy with me and we got everyone’s drinks. After a couple me and Tonia were on the dance floor, we got everyone else on it too, it was actually so fun.

I talked to Kassidy for a bit and I felt like best friends with her, she was actually really nice after you get to know her for a bit. It got to about 1 o’clock in the morning and we had been out since 6/7 ish so we decided to go back. We got into the hotel and we took the concierge trolleys for luggage and went round the hotel with them, but then we got in trouble by a caretaker it was quite amusing. I stumbled into Tonia’s room she pushed me out and told me to go to my room because Tom would be home.

I stumbled into my room, took my shoes off and flopped on the bed. ‘Hello Beautiful’ Tom Mumbled. ‘Hey’ I said as I drifted off to sleep.