Part 6 - Come'On Tom!

Tom’s P.O.V

We walked in the club and the women’s volleyball team was in there. Tatty went up to get some drinks and they approached us, ‘Hello There!’ Chris said, ‘Hey’ The answered in a really flirtatious way. Then one sat next to me trying to get me to kiss her but I dodged my head every time. ‘What the hell are you doing??’ Tatty said, her Tonia, Sarah were all stood in the mean girls pose. It was amusing, Tatty picked her up and throw her over the floor, and then she sat on my knee and snogged my face off. She was pissed already mind.

A few hours later

We were all up on the dance floor doing all the really cheesy English dance moves. Tatty even got Ryan Lochte on the dance floor. We were all very, very drunk. I took a look at my watch ‘shit!’ I thought ‘I have to practice for tomorrow night’ I added to my thoughts .I started to do my judo moves on the dance floor clearing the floor to get to Tatty. ‘I have to go’ I slurred. ‘Okay! Ill come with you!’ Tatty said.

A/N

It’s the next day in the evening, because in real life as im writing this he (Tom) is diving in the prelims, so can you just imagine what happened through the day? Please?x

Tom’s P.O.V

I was stood there on the diving board, third dive in. I could see Tatty, Will, Ben and My mum there. Missing one person, my dad. I went on my hands to get into the handstand I knew this was going to be GIFS on Tumblr tonight, the picture of me going ‘This is me doing a handstand at the London 2012 Olympics’ I thought. I set off to do my dive, I reached the water and I felt it sucking me in.

I kept my head under the water, even though the water sucking you in was good. I lifted myself out the water and the crowd was so loud. I walked over to my coach and we watched the scores come in mostly 8’s and 9’s on the board. I looked over to my family and gave them a wave Tatty blew a kiss and I winked.

I went and had a shower, many GIFS of that will be made tonight too, ‘Yay Me!’ I thought. After 30 minutes it was my turn to dive again. I stood there, nervous but not as nervous as the first two dives I did. I had to do 4 1/2 somersault, I started to do my run up and just dived into the water, I did alright, 7’s, 7.5’s was all I was going to get though. I stood in the shower awaiting my results, like I said 7’s, 7.5’s. But I couldn’t complain Pete had nine points till he qualified. Pete is one of my inspirations that man is amazing; I am so happy he is my syncro partner. I am so amazed I had made it this far, I thought. I am here for my dad, no one else.

Looking at the other divers makes me freaked, Pete has been diving for longer than I have been alive and he’s at 20, some of these guys had amazing dives and they had one bad dive and boom their gone. Looked over to the crowd and someone was waving it was my mum, I waved back and she pointed at a sign it said, ‘Good Luck Tom The Bomb, And PETE!’ I giggled and told my mum to get the girl to come meet me!  She nodded and looked away.

My brothers were trying to get my attention, So I looked and waved, They poked tatty and pointed at me and her and made a heart she went bright red,

Tatty’s P.O.V

I was so embarrassed, because I was sat next to his brothers they took the mic. Especially after what they just did between me and Tom. ‘What was that for!’ I giggled felling myself go bright red. Not long after that it was Tom’s dive. We stood up and screamed for him, every now and then I had people asking for autographs but they left me alone when he was in the picture. It was round 5, he struggled I could of got a surf board on that wave. I know he was my boyfriend but I’m disappointed he could’ve done so much better. I could feel tears coming down my cheeks he looked up and mouthed ‘Don’t cry!, Ill give you a hug soon baby!’ I wiped my eyes and mouthed back ‘I’m not I have something in my eyes!’. ‘Whatever Trevor!’ He mouthed.

‘I’m just proud you monkey! We will talk after, Yeh??’ I mouthed back. He looked away and stated to make his way to the steps. I am scared for him, I’m more nervous than I was. His brother was there and out his arm round me he could obviously feel me jerking my legs! ‘Come’On’ Tom! I thought. ‘Don’t worry Tatty! He will do amazing! I think we are just as nervous as he is, maybe more?’ Will said. ‘Probably, but that last dive! He could’ve done better’ I answered. ‘Shut up You plonker! He will be fine! Worry about Pete!’ He answered, I ruffled his hair and gave him a hug.

Will’s P.O.V

‘WOAH! I JUST GOT A HUG OFF A FIT FEMALE DIVER! HEHE!’ I thought.

Tom’s P.O.V

I was sat on the stairs just watching the crowd. Some girls saw me and waved and I waved back. I saw Pete’s dad he told me to give him a slap on the back. It was nearly my turn so I walked up to another floor. I sat on the side again looking over, watching Jose Antonio Goturre diving, that man was a genius! After a few divers it was me. I did I thought when I got out I realised I was qualified my Family was stood up hugging! I was happy but not proud I could do so much Better.

I watched Pete dive I was gutted my head in my hands; I can’t believe he didn’t get through! I went up to him and gave him a pat on the back. ‘I’m so sorry mate!’ I said, ‘Its fine, I’ve been at 4 Olympics, It’s your turn now mate do it for your family, Tatty, Me, Your Country and Most importantly your dad’ He said, He went to pat me on the back but instead I gave him a hug.

I walked into the ready room and all the family was there, my wonderful girlfriend, my mum and brothers it was all I needed at the moment. ‘Let’s have a family hug!’ My mum exclaimed we all piled in but Tatty stepped back. ‘Urm excuse me! Miss Tatty Mears! Get your butt in this family hug! You are family!’ My mum said. She giggled and walked forward, I put my arm round her and squeezed her bum! She jumped and hit me lightly. ‘What was that for!’ I asked jokingly, ‘Shut up and kiss me!’ She said. So I did, ‘Ewwww!’ Ben said, ‘Its nature son!’ My mum said while giving him a gentle tap on the back.

Tatty smiled and I could feel it under my lips. We walked out the ready room, Tatty and I hand in hand. My mum and brothers went to their hotel and me and Tatty went and got food.