Part 12 - Drama, already!

Tom’s P.O.V

When we got there I put my sim in that I had last time we were in Portugal for training. When I got it running I had a text from my mum and Kassidy Cook, she’s an American diver that couldn’t compete this year because a shoulder injury. I’ve known her for ages since I was like nine, we have these goofy pictures with our braces on its cute.

The text said:

Hey Tom!

Im in Portugal to with my sister Kendall! Woah! Might see you yeh?

Kass!x

I sent one back obviously:

Hey Kass!

I might yeh! We are all here, you have to see Tatty again! Last Time it didn’t end well though!

Last time we met up was in America for some trails, Tatty saw Kassidy liked me and Tatty liked me at the time and on the campus thing, they had a fight. I would never like Kassidy in that way NEVER but they had a fight, At the time I really liked Tatty but we never told each other till before the Olympics.

I don’t know why we never told each other, like we both knew. When we got all our bags and checked in we went to the rooms. We all had rooms to ourselves or as couples or Like Jack and Chris are sharing.  Rebecca and Alicia are sharing, Tonia and Sarah are, Pete and Nick are in their own rooms and Monique and Stacey too. Our room had a balcony/porch thing with a mini pool outside, the insides were white with patterns on the walls. The beds were beige covers, it was a normal hotel room. It had a safe and tv, wardrobe all the normal things. The best thing was all our rooms were in the same block.

 The first thing Tatty did when we got in the room was jump on the bed. She was such a child. ‘Tom, I’m going swimming okay?’ She said, ‘wait! Wait Wait! I am coming!’, ‘Okay! Woah! Can’t wait!’. She got her bikini out and I got some board shorts out and off we went. We grabbed a sun bed and started to sunbathe, she fell asleep on her belly with her sunglasses on and a perfect bun in her hair, so I took a picture.

I tweeted it with the caption:

‘’Chilling in the sun! Woah!’’

Then Tonia tweeted:

‘’Woah! Im coming see ya in 5!’’

I looked up from my phone and Kassidy was stood there. ‘Hi Tom!’  She said in her bouncy American accent. ‘Hi! How are you?’ I said while giving her a hug. Tatty said hey and got a drink.

Tatty’s P.O.V

‘What is she doing here?’ I thought, ‘Ugh! She is going to ruin everything, and Tom’s to nice to tell her to get lost!’ I thought, I bumped into Tonia on the way to get a drink. ‘Hey, Hey Chicka!’ She said. ‘Hey!’, ‘Well someone isn’t happy! I’ll come with you!’, ‘Okay! Well Kassidy’s here, with her annoying sister Kendall!’ I said, ‘Oh! Haha! That’s bad!’ She went from bouncy to serious in a mili second. ‘I know right!’ I said while picking up my drink and walking back to the sun beds, I looked over to Tom and she was sat on my stuff.

‘Have you seen that? She’s on my stuff!’ I said to Tonia, ‘I know, that’s bad that, when we get over there let’s go on the beach’ She replied. We got there I gave Tom a kiss and told him were I was going and off we went to the beach. The water was clear, if you looked out in the distance you could see the sun moving a tiny bit every hour. You could hear the clear blue see crashing against the rock, you could also see those family’s playing with their children in the clear blue ocean.

Tonia was sat there chilling taking pictures of us together of the view so I pulled her into the sea, we frolicked around in the water. Messing about, looking at the fish’s screaming if one touched us. We walked back up and the day had gone fast Chris, Jack and Sarah had joined us as the day went on.

The pool started to clear, the stars were coming out. People were starting to walk from their rooms to the restaurants I walked over to my room and Tom was in having a shower. I got my dress out of the bag and a clutch. My dress had was one of those dip hem ones. Tom walked out the shower with his towel round his waist, he looked at me sighed and went to put his clothes on.

I walked into the bathroom, turned the shower on and broke down. I don’t know why but he looked disappointed, I guess I shouldn’t have acted that way with Kassidy. I got out and Tom walked in he passed me my make-up and dress and walked out. He was wearing beige trousers and a random Ralph Lauren shirt. He looked cute, I did my make-up and popped my dress on and the zip was on the back so I walked out to ask him to zip it up. He was sat on the bed on his phone, ‘Tom, Can you, urm like zip this up please?’ I quietly asked. ‘Sure!’ He hopped of the bed and walked over to me, he zipped it up and then just as I was about to get shoes he took me by the waist and ‘Don’t be so quiet, next time say something, she bored me to  deaf’ He said, I giggled and then there was a knock at the door.

I gave him a kiss and skipped to the door, ‘Hey! You look pretty...for once!’ Jack said, Chris hit him for me, ‘Hello!’ Chris said while pulling me in for a tight hug. ‘Hey brother!’ I laughed. Tom came over and hugged them both. Next to arrive at the door was Alicia, Rebecca, Monique and Stacie I looked at their shoes and they were all wearing heels so I ran in and got a pair.

We were walking up to the restaurant and I spotted a bar open. ‘I’ll meet you there just have to get something, Tom take my shoes please?’ I gave him my shoes and planted him a kiss on the cheek as I ran over there. I really needed a drink to start off my night and I saw Tonia and Sarah there so I thought I would join them. Tonia was wearing a little yellow dress with sandals and Sarah had a pink dress on with pumps. ‘Hello, Gorgeous’!’ I said to them while hugging them both, ‘Hello!’ They winked, ‘’What are you drinking?’, ‘Pina Colada!’, We ordered and started to walk to the restaurant. The boy’s texted me telling me they were in the seafood restaurant on the beach.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Kassidy but she was with a lad. He was wearing what Tom was wearing but he had his back towards us, I told Tonia and Sarah to walk on, the boy turned round and it was Tom.

Tom’s P.O.V

‘Don’t you even love me a tiny bit Tom?’ She asked, ‘No! I don’t, that sound horrible but it’s the truth!’ I answered, I felt so grim but it was the truth. ‘But Tom! We have known each other since we were nine!’ She said, she tried to kiss me but I dodged my head. ‘I have a girlfriend Kassidy and don’t do that ever again! Imagine if she saw that!’ I said.

Tatty’s P.O.V

I couldn’t believe what I had just saw, it’s the first day of our holiday and the bitch had already started. This holiday is going to be interesting, I was about to walk over there when Chris came walking up the beach. ‘Where have you been? Are you with Tom?’ He asked, ‘No! Haha! Why would I be?’ I said while peering over to Tom and Kassidy. ‘Come on! I bet your hungry, we can finally eat crap, if you’re not on another ‘diet’?’ He exclaimed, ‘Haha! No, not this week or next and then I have to start training’ I said as we walked towards the restaurant.

We got there and Tom was sat at the table they all had platters laid in the middle and everyone was tucking in. ‘Hey shorty!’ Pete shouted at me across the restaurant, all the posh people stared at us like ‘Weirdos!’. So I thought I would make it more weird and run up to him and give him a hug.  Nick was there too and he went to ruffle my hair and then realised it took me ages to do.

I sat down next to Tom; he tried to hold my hand under the table but I pulled away. He gave me a weird look, but it was one of those cute Tom Daley one’s that you see all over things like Tumblr. I can’t resist it. The waitress asked if we wanted a drink so I ordered a vodka and coke, and everyone else ordered cocktails and stuff.