2: Bus drive to...S.H.

{Marshall}

I can't believe I spent the whole winter in Brooklyn without getting to know anyone here..how could I, Max took me out for a tour and gave me the directions to school-we really get along well. We visited some attractions especially the Brooklyn Bridge, I enjoyed the spectacular view of lower Manhattan. He said that I should let my new friends tour me around the city and now....I'm just lying on my bed about to open my phone, I entered the passcode, unlocking it. Damn! everyones offline...I started to spam some messages, but they just won't budge. It's pointless anyway, they're offline...offline. I covered my head with a pillow until I heard a small 'ping', jolting me up.

"hey!!..what's with the spamming?" It's fionna! thank goodness it's not that gumwad. I started typing, trying to create a conversation.

"sup!..I haven't heard from you in a while" I simply typed, adding an '(>.emoticon.

"really?! where have you been?" she asked, seems like changing the subject.

"no...where have you been?! spendin' much of your time dating bubba that your forgetting bout me?!" I typed, returning her question. It took her quite long before typing again.

"what?~...no..ugh!! were not forgetting about you Marsh...just school probs" she said.

"oh...okay....." I typed with all the dots. I sprawl on the bed, waiting for her to type again.

"why? are you jealous?" she typed, writing an '(;b)' emoticon..stupid.." hey..I like the pictures you posted, nice view!!...tomorrows the first day, so I'm preparing" she said.

"yea...totally forgot about that one" I say.

"Um...Marsh, I gotta go..sorry. Let's talk again later..kay?" she typed, but didn't log off either.

Tomorrow...time really pass by quick doesn't it?. What disaster and excitement would even await me from that school?. I just started to doze off, falling into a deep sleep. Sigh...tiredness really got me good.

~*~

I woke up rather early today, four o'clock on the dot. I went to shower, and just stared at the mirror for a couple of minutes, I notice, my hair grew..long?..nah!. I went to the dressing room, putting on a striped grey and black sweatshirt and a denim pants that was slightly fitted. Then my red converse shoes, I grabbed my backpack, putting a pen, pencil and a spare notebook.

I went downstairs and Max told me the bus arrives at six o'clock. I went to dining room, and a breakfast was prepared for me..this is really the advantage of having helpers. Max also said that school bus aren't allowed to enter the subdivision premises, so he drove me to the bus stop outside the gates.. Where I'll wait..I can do this, it's just for this week anyway.

I sat on the wooden bench, plugging my earphones on, and played some musics. I closed my eyes for a moment, then peered at the car that parked in front of me. A girl with an ax-like guitar walked out of the car and sat on the other edge of the bench, completely ignoring me.

beep! beep!, the bus honked. I saw a double-decker bus , the top level seemed to be crowded, so I decided to sit on the lower level. I entered the bus after the girl, then started to notice that a lot of people is looking at me especially the girls, I already got used to it, but not now...I disregarded them and sat on the empty seat, in front of the backseat where the girl with a long midnight black hair sat....she kinda looks, familiar...well the hair is.

{Bonnibel}

beeeeep!!, the bus horned impatiently..c'mon! they just got here!!..

"here's your bag...take care dear!!" my aunt says gleefully, pulling me close and giving me a quick peck on the cheeks. I gave my cheeks a wipe.

"I'm not a kid anymore aunt" I say, kissing her back. I grabbed my bag from her, rushed outside and into the bus. I'm actually living with my Aunt, Veronica, my parents died when I was young but I was the heir to all their wealth. My aunt volunteered to take care if me and lived in this big house with me. She became a widow when her husband died a couple of years ago and..they didn't even got a chance to have a child..she's actually, pretty young...she treated me as her own and I also treated her like a Mother.