8: Spd..motor, what?

{Bonnibel}

"bubblegum..." I hear a voice call me. I try to open my eyes that was feeling tightly closed. And as it open, once again I saw the school's hallway. No one was there except me. The surrounding was glazed in orange as the sun starts to set. And the ambience was rather cold and eerie than some other time I walked passed here. I started looking around, looking for the one who called me. Running endlessly on the hallway, dusk was starting to fall and here I was, standing in front of a caliginous empty room. I doughtily enter the room.....*plop*..*plop*..*plop*....I can hear water falling continuously. The cold breeze touched my cheeks, neck and my bare legs, making me shiver. I was suddenly feeling cold, chilled to ice by the feeling of someone looking at me out the window. The moonlight is outrageously emerging me to the view. I grew scared.

The atmosphere of someone looking at me was horrifying. Some creaking sound gave me this ominous feeling that made my lips tremble and hindered my feet to walk out of the room. The sound's coming from my back. Still scared as a cat. I swiftly turned around. My eyes grew wider when I saw a hand reaching out for me. "AHHHHHH!!!"...I shouted at the top of my lungs, trying to call for help as I stumble down on my knees. Tears starts dripping down unstoppable. I was regretting that I even bravely came in. A man unexpectedly emerged from the tenebrific shadows of the room. He was dripping in blood that gushed in his stabbed abdomen. He started coughing blood that splattered all over me. The foul stench of the blood that I smelled starts to make my consciousness start to dim.

Wait....I realize that his stained hair was blonde in color...F.finn?...

"f-fnn?" I voiced out. But I suddenly cover my mouth with my cupped hand. It couldn't be him. I gasp when he kneels down in front of me, slowly and painfully struggling for his life. Scrutinizing his face curiously. My heart beats pace starts to raise...no...no it can't be! "Fiiinn!!" I shriek. Tears flooding on my clothes. He is slowly losing his conciousness! And I can't do anything.

His pale and cold fingers caresses my pink fringe...."..-et, not yet.." he cries, tears rolling down his cheek. "I don't wanna leave yet.." He wiped the pained look on his face, forcing up a smile....I can feel his heart stopped beating. His constant blue eyes was slowly losing its life. I mourn longingly, wailing as his lifeless body lie cold in my arms.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I jolt and spring up on my bed. I scanned the room and slapped my face multiple times to wake me up. 'its just a dream, it's just a dream' I reassured myself, cradling myself back to calmness. The scenario last week....didn't happen! And I've been having awful dreams lately, it must be because of regret and disappointment....or worse, karma!. After I closed my eyes, minutes later, he just ruffled my hair and gave it a soft pat. He must've thought that I was scared that I might get a slap or whatever from him. Well that's what I get for expecting much from a best friend who has a girlfriend. They just had a love quarrel, nothing else had changed. Ugh..how many times do I have to repeat that phrase?!

These past days, you wouldn't believe what happened. Marceline got beaten in a two hundred meter run between Marshall and her. Who would even thought that she could defeat a guy with a well proportioned body?..well, a lot! They were even flabbergasted that Marceline lost. She never lost to any sports; Track-and-field, skateboarding, volleyball, basketball, you name it, not even once she failed to win. She got one weakness in sports though, swimming. She would never join swimming, "swimming is for minxs. All they do is shamelessly show their bare skin!" she said to me once as an excuse. I tried to let her join swimming last year since I joined too, but that's what she said. I didn't let it bother me much though. She always tend to say careless things that she doesn't mean when she's nervous or if she is getting forced to something she doesn't want to do. Only the gang knows her well enough to not get hurt emotionally by her. Other than us, she is quickly misunderstood.