7:Nothing more, nothing less

{Marshall}

Lying on the bed for the whole day made my head heat up even more. I rolled to the other side of the bed and looked at the clock on the side table. It's already past five o'clock and good thing no one decided to visit. Forcing myself to walk, I headed to my closet and grabbed some shirt to change into. I wiped my back as soon as I took my shirt off because of all the sweat, when the door just clicked open and someone I never expected to pay respect was being pushed inside my room forcibly.

I was in a daze and my jaw was about to drop when I saw her all dressed up in a dress. She just stood in front of the door after it was closed, she was just looking at the floor and never even bothered to look at me.

She started muttering something softly that I can't even barely hear. "What?" I simply asked her. She shot her head up to look at me, but she still had her eyes closed.

"Hurry up and stop flaunting your body!!" she almost yelled, running outside the room as fast as she could. Wait..she just saw my...No Way!! Even our Fionna dear haven't seen me this half-naked, and this girl just came barging into my room like that?, looking at everything she can, and didn't even let my body pass!

I continued to change my clothes and indignantly strided towards the living room. I can't find Marceline anywhere so I called Max.

"Hey! Who the hell told you to let her in?" I asked him through my gritted teeth and my hand was already curled up in a ball, like I was ready to punch someone, I was just avoiding to pile all my lividity to him when he has done no wrong.

"Why?, I thought she was your girlfriend paying you a visit" he replied simply and a smile still formed on his lips. Looking at him that calm softened my pace a little. I just breathed in and ran my fingers through my hair.

"where is she?" I asked more calmly now. He putted up a smile and told me that she ran towards the bathroom as soon as she got out of my room.

I flopped down into the couch with a sigh. Opening my laptop that's already on the coffee table, I signed in, in my account and Blondie's already online. I heard a small alarm and she already sent a message before I could even type something. She says hi, and so I typed a smiley face back.

"how come you never opened your account this morning?" her message reads.

"I had a headache,;>", I typed with all of my other explanations just for her to believe me. She started to invite me in a video chat which I accepted. It's better than having to type all this long conversation were having. After a moment, her face started to show up in the cam., she's in a coffee shop with Gumball. As always, he was wearing that pink sweater of his, reading a book. While fionna was on a pair of a long-sleeved..dress?

"still the same as usual, you guys", I said with a pint of sarcasm in my voice as I propped myself in one of the throw-pillow in the couch. The thing I just said made gumball turn his serious face towards the camera. I almost thought he was gonna say something, but then his phone chimed. He turned away and excused himself to answer the call.

Fionna just looked at the cam., sipping her coffee when she opened her mouth to speak. "so..got any girlfriends yet?" she asked reluctantly, turning her head to the side a little, like she's looking out for gumball. It took a little while before I could respond.

"nope, why?..if I got one, would you even get jealous?" I asked with a little mix of sarcasm in my voice, my brows wiggling up and down as I teased her. She winced as a reaction and her cheeks turned a little pinkish. But I just pretended that I didn't see, like I care anyway. She's really acting strange and turns pinkish just like that occasionally. Especially when she asks some awkward questions, to me and even gumball, so maybe it's just due to her embarrassment. Or maybe I'm just dumb to see what she really feels.