At the Store

Saiki first person point of view

The bed is perfectly comfortable.   I don't exactly care to get up right now.  If I could I'd stay home and eat my coffee jelly and watch my shows with my ring on and block everything out.   But I have school today... WAIT its saturday! How could I be so stupid.  How could I possibly forget that.   So I get to do exactly what I wanted.   I get coffee jelly and my shows.
------

Saiki jumped from the bed and went to his mini fridge in his room.   No jelly coffee.   Siaki went to his machine and he was out of ingrediants to make coffee jelly.    Now I have to go to the store.   Saiki thought about teleporting his money in place of coffee jelly but there was no guarentee the money would go to the store.  If anything someone would pick up the 300 yen and pocket it. 

With a sigh he got up and got dressed and then thought, walk or teleport.   With the help of clarvoyence he saw any spot he coulpd teleport to in store was busy.  So he teleported a block away.   He walked into the store hearing thoughts

'Maybe she would like these flowers'

'I need to get milk, dont forget toilet paper.  Milk and toiket paper.  Hum hum hum toilet paper and what else was I here for...'

'Chicken, leeks, sausage...'

Saiki sighed as he tried not to listen.   The ring wasn't something he exactly wanted wear alot.  This wasnt a big enough event to wear the ring to.  He didn't want to get dependent on it. 

Saiki carried his shopping basket and put a few packs of coffee jelly in his basket and picked up a few other snacks and drinks.   Then he heard a familiar voice in thought. 

'I dont see why I would need condoms... its not like I'm going to have sex anytime soon... at least I wouldnt think so.  I dont see why mom wanted me to get a pack.  I don't beed the birds and bees talk... god what did she say, shes gonna show me how to put it on a banana...  this is so awkward.'

Siaki took the chance to teleport behind the boy with the thoughts while no one was around.  

"Hey kaidou." Saiki said standing behind the shorter boy who was stairing at a wall of condoms and creams and gels in one of the pharamcy isles.  

'SHIT' was kaidou's first thought then choked out "shit" under his breath. With a slow turn around he looked at Saiki while hold a box of condoms in each hand.  He was trying to desipher the difference between  'for her pleasure' and 'ribbed'.  He dropped them as he saw Saiki looking at his hands.  Saiki leaned down and picked up the boxes. 

"So, big night?" Saiki asked blankly handing them back to the boy. 

"Wha- no- i - I mean, I mean no... i just you know.  Its good to have them in case you do it and then need one." God this is so embarrassing.  First i have to buy these things and thats bad enough but Saiki caught me picking them out.  God I wish I could disapear right now.  Why are my hands shaking so bad kaidou thought.  He didn't like being picked on and buy condoms he wasn't going to use would be ammo for anyone.  But he was more worried about what Saiki thought of him.  His best friend who even thought thry are obviousky best friends, sometimes arent close, especially on these subjects.  

Kaidou dropped the boxes again and ran, tears pricking his eyes.  He had to get out of there he was so embarrassed.