opening a letter

(Keep in mind what I know about future characters is limited as I'm going off season one/ some of 2 and manga and anything I come across relating to characters. I have not had a chance to fully engross myself in the characters yet. Also imma skip some sexy time, there will be plenty of smutt in future, mwah. Also spelling errors will be fixed in the future.)

Saiki panted over the boy, breathing heavily. The other pulled his legs from around the pink haired boys waist hips. Saiki dropped to the side of the bed next to kaidou.

"That was... really nice" kaidou choked out trying not to let his voice break. He was so ecstatic. It was amazing. Fabulous. It was really hot. A thousand things ran through his head, thinking about saiki and his... you know.

"Yeah it was" saiki nodded in agreement.

"Do you mind if I grab a drink?" Kaidou asked getting up and pulling that big tshirt he had on, back on. He had lost it, he doesn't exactly remember when.

"Hurry back" saiki smiled and got up to put clothes back on.

Kaidou hopped down there stairs. With a bit of pain, if you catch my drift. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and went to the faucet. Out of the corner of his eye he saw that envelope. Why didn't siaki open it in front of him. Is he hiding something. Why wasnt it in a mailbox... maybe it's a threat. Maybe dark reunion is at it again! He better check so he can protect his siaki.

Kaidou grabbed the envelope and quickly peeled it open, he had a deep urge to know.

"You know, if I know your secret, shouldn't your little boyfriend know too?"
- x

Kaidous heart sank. What secret. What was siaki keeping from him now. Who was this from, Touma Akechi? Dark reunion? Who?

Then again he shouldn't have opened it. It wasnt for him... should he ask saiki.

‐----

Upstairs saiki took his ring off and heard a thousand thoughts a minute... oh no.

Quickly the boy teleported downstairs and ran around the corner to find kaidou letter in his hand, his mind debating to put it back or not.

"Kaidou." He said sternly

Quickly the boy looked up terrified at him and tried to hide the letter quickly.

"Uh.. siaki it's not. I I-I " siaki went over and snatched the letter reading it himself.

"Are you lying to me?" Kaidou choked out. "What... what secret?" The boy was devastated. After what he and saiki JUST did. His heart was racing and he felt like vomiting.

"I'm not keeping any secrets from you. Okay? It's all some cruel prank to mess with me."

"But why would anyone do that. I mean if theres nothing to hide why would... they secretly send you letters to mess with you. You wouldn't be bothered if there were no secrets. Right?" Kaidou was making alot of sense surprisingly.

"Yes but... lies can be just as unnerving."

"Saiki... I think I'm gonna head home."

"Why dont you spend the night?" He asked soothingly and tried to grab him by the waist

"No! I dont wanna be touched. I'm gonna get dressed. I just dont know if I can trust you. Alot of bad things happen, and I feel like there is something you are not telling me."

"Kaidou, I'll share all my secrets with you." He said grabbing the boy again. This time succeeding and pulling his body into his. He buried his face into the boys neck. "If there is anything you need to know I'll tell you. But I need you to trust me, if I dont tell you things it's to protect you."

"So you are lying.. you are keeping things from me?" He attempted to push the boy away and failed.

"I am not lying. I'm aloud to have secrets. Cant you trust me?"

"Cant you trust me and tell me?" Kaidou pouted.

"Its better if you dont know, hun" he kissed the boys cheek.

"O-okay." He gave in to the tall pink haired one. sure siaki was aloud his secrets. But why wouldnt he tell him this one. What was he keeping a secret. Kaidous stomach held it's own circus act. Flipping up and down. He still didnt feel right. Why did everything with siaki seem to go bad.

‐-------------

Siaki managed to lure the boy back to his room. He stuck his ring on again knowing kaidous mind was gonna be going on and on about this. He was aloud his secrets. If kaidous upset, it's his own fault for invading his privacy and reading his mail.

The voices of the tv pulled siaki to sleep. Kaidou closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep for siakis benefit.