School

kaidou and siaki texted over the rest of the weekend.   nothing big, just how are you, whats up, busy. kind of texts.  

siaki entered the school on monday looking for his little white hair lad, avoiding everyine who came his way.

Finally he found him.  He popped up behind him and grabbed his waist gently. "oh no dark reunion" kaidou thought but was relieved to see the boy.

"Hey siaki." he said rather unenthusiastically.  he was thinking about siaki disapearing that morning.  he hadny had the chance to ask him. 

"something on your mind small fry?" Siaki asked now knowing what bothered the boy.

"uhm...  not really I'm fine."
that was a lie

"You sure? you dont seem to happy to see me."  he pressed on.  Thankfully there was no one around.... until there was

"okay... yeah... uh.... actually uhm i was wondering -"

"OH SIAKI! I havnt seen you in forever" damn perfect pretty girls.  siaki scowled.  by scowled he had that blank face.  the face he always has, but it radiated scowl energy yah feel?

"what do you want?"  siaki asked blankly as kaidou pulled away.  which the girl took notice of.  

Poor boys, showing each other affection because i wont.   what a shame.   understandable.  her inner rambling went on. 

"well you disapeered at the fair, i didnt have the chance to thank you for hanging out with us!"

"and?" siaki asked annoyed

"well i think i should make it up to you somehow, how bout a date?" she asked and kaidou got upset hearing this.   of course siaki will say yes, SHES PERFECT.  Kiadou ran off before siaki could stop him or see him get upset. 

"no." he responded after hearing his small- soon to be lover flee.

gears in her head stopped spinning, smoke probably would be shooting from her ears.   they started turning again

"of course youre probably busy today! But i didnt give you a date yet!"

"im busy... everyday."

"wow you must have a job now?" she asked.  poor siaki probably has to help provide for his family.

"no i dont."

gears backing up again. 

"no job? hmm voulenteer work?" wow he is such a perfect soul! volunteering every day like that! he doesnt he have time to date.

"no." 

"oh... well im lost... are you studying?"

"nope.  I already am dating someone." he said blankly. 

"you HAVE SOMEONE!!"  IT MUST BE NO IT CANT BE (insert other female character because i forgot her name)

"Im sorry.  you are not my type. I prefer perfect pretty boys." he said and walked away.  

siaki and kaidou?!?! it couldnt be.  noooo.   had I drove them into each others arms by not making my feelings known earlier? no cant be.   maybe hes lying because he thinks i am to good for him and doesnt want me to break his heart.   that has to be it.   It has to be.... I have to find out for myself. she thought to herself.

meanwhile siaki decided he needed to go to class.  he will find his white haired lad later.