after the after party

(they actually haven't had sex yet have they? They just got super steamy... SO awkward sex chapter to cum? get it.. Im funny hahah.    Keep in mind this fic is written with the knowledge of season 1 and some manga.   I have not seen season 2 or 3 yet, I am waiting for English dub to be released because I do not have the attention span to follow and read subtitles, I have to be multitasking at all times or else I get angsty)  

Saiki and Kaidou have been together for awhile now.  Two months, and its been roughly that since the incident.   Ah yess that damn incident.   That happening kinda put kiadou back into his shell and even a little put off any thing sexual.  For now that is.   He still gets into the make out sessions and stops abruptly and goes red faced when he gets a boner, which is often, but he is terrified of getting 'outed' again.  

----

*knock knock*

"Come in" 

"Saiki, There is a letter taped to your front door." Kaidou said going to siaki with the black envelope.  

"Thanks." he said and grabbed it.  "I'll read it later." He said and set the envelope on the counter.  He would normally read it with his mind, but the foil lining of the envelope prevented it.

Siaki pulled the boy through the house, thankful his mom and dad weren't home, so they wont bust in with ridiculous request to bust down walls, or move furniture, or fast travel anywhere.  This weekend Siaki parents were visiting the grandparents.  

"Kusuo?" Kiado whispered.   

"Kusuo?" Siaki questioned.  

"Sorry I just thought, maybe I could call you by your first name."

"Yeah, you can... shun.   No need to be nervous, you can call me whatever you want. "  Saiki smiled and pecked his forehead.   

"Really?" Kaidou beamed happily.   

"Yeah, how about we go to my room? We can cuddle on my bed and watch some tv." he said as he tugged the boy upstairs before he could answer.  Kaidou followed like an eager puppy.  

"Youre staying the weekend right?  My parents left just right before you got here, do you wanna stay with me?" he asked and pulled the boy into his room. 

"Yeah, Id like that. I need to get clothes though." 

"Dont worry, you can borrow some of mine." He said and pushed the boy onto his bed in the room.  He crawled over him leaving his leg in between kaidou's legs and started rubbing him with his knee.

Kaidou let out a moan and bit his lip.  

"I-I don't wanna go to far..." He mumbled.  

"mhhm." Siaki acknowledged as he sucked on the boys neck.   Both boys started to get hard.   

"Siaki,  'm gettin hard." He said quietly trying to push the larger boy off gently.

"Get hard then." He said and grabbed the boys wrists and pinned them.

"We arent gonna do anything you don't want to." He went back down and kissed the boys lips.  

- Damn this is actually really hot.   I wanna do it with him but i'm so scared, oh god my heart is racing crazily fast.   Oh his knee is still rubbing my junk, oh god this is so nice.  No no no no I got questions.. I gotta be responsible.-   Siaki was confused for a moment listening to the boys thoughts.  

"WHO DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH." He blurted out 

"Ahhh." That explains alot.   Siaki had recently been wearing his ring more.   So he noticed the boy acting weird, but sometimes didn't realize why.