cleaning up the mess

saiki ghosted through the halls, currently everyone was complaining about the cells being no service, but still gossiping about the picture.  

siaki found the girls thought. 

"oh god what did i do? thats not a ppg (perfect pretty girl)  thing to do.   what if saiki find out if it was me.  i wonder if he would be grateful he doenst need to be with kaidou anymore.   now hes a social outcast, A PERVERT! SO SAIKIS ALL Mine.   unless hes not happy about what i did - " saiki interupted the girls thoughts by tearing the door off the bathroom stall.  thats right siaki was now in the girls bathroom confronting a unravelling teruhashi.  

"WHY?" He asked throwing the door.  not caring about showing his power. 

"I dont know what you are talking about-"

"no lies.  i know it was you! why?" although he didnt need to ask.  he heard it all already.   vut maybe he just needed the words so he could justify what he was about to do.  

"i just wanted to free you! I wanted to give you what you deserve! me!" she said.  she was so delusional. 

"you can have anyone! anything but i dont want you! you had to go for the one person who doesnt want you! youre a fucking idiot!" siaki said and grabbed her back pack and through it against the bathroom mirror shattering it.   teruhashi curled within herself scared.   he stepped closer and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close "i told you what i wanted! if you really were perfect you wouldve left me alone"

"saiki y-youre h-hurting me!" she started to bawl.

"I. Do. Not. care."   he hissed and squeezed her arm tighter.  "i told you I wanted kaidou.   I WANT DICK, I WANT THAT LITTLE CUTE FUCKER, HES WHAT I WANT." he let her go and watched her collapse onto her knees and cry into her hands.  he squatted down to get face to face. 

"i-i. sorry.  I just cant believe you d-dont want me..." she whined

"listen. WE are going to fix this.   I love kaidou and he doesnt deserve this.  he did nothing wrong.  youre going to help me fix this mess."

"o-okay." she whispered