locker room chat

Saiki did decide to give kaidou his space, only after popping outside his house and listening in on him worrying. 

On Monday school seemed to fly by.   Something was off.  Where is that little super hero? Black jet wings, was that what he called it?

Saiki avoided his other friends in attempt to find the bandaged up boy.  But failed.  To many voices to hear him clearly and he didnt want to clairvoyence him at the moment as he had a bit of a headache.  The bell rang and he realized he was late for gym.   A quick walk and he was there as boys were leaving the locker room and heading outside to the track. 

Saiki headed in finally hearing that familiar voice in his head.  "Thank god I missed siaki. I cant belueve i skipped clas..." siaki pushed the thoughts aside the best he could as he ventured further into the room. Kaidou was just taking his uniform pants off and shoving them in his little locker.  

Saiki walked quielty up behind him and set a hand on kaidous bare side.  "Hey" 
Kaidou tensed up and shivered.   'Oh god of course siaki would find me" he thought.  He turned around and looked up at the pink haired boy.

"Uhm yeah.. uhm hi."  He stammered as siaki moved his hand away.  But still standing way to close. 

"Im sorry about the other day..." siaki started

"I uhm dont know what you mean.. okay? I think maybe we should forget it even happened."  He whispered and suddebly he wanted to look at the floor.   Siaki really listened.   'his lips were so soft thoooo, god damn why am i saying forget it... it wad hot."

"Kaidou" saiki said as he brushed the boys hair behind his ear gently.   "I think we shouldnt.  I like you.  More than a friend.   Maybe... in the future we could have our own little talk about."

Kaidou stepped back, even though he wanted to lean into the touch.  He suddenly realized the lack of clothes and held his gym tee over his front to hide his junk more. 

"Saiki.. I-I dont know.  I dont know what I like or what I want.  Youre like pretty and stuff and i kinda was into what we were doing but I dont know if Im ready for anything.   Its scary, and made me nervous.   We are not dating either.  Mom said i should be in love and married or dating first." He fiddled with his shirt in his hands and looked down. 

"Do you not like me? Weve known each other awhile.  You always get nervous and red around me, even before I touched you." 

"I do like you saiki but I dont know. What - who I am."   One hand of his started fiddling with his wraps around his arms while his other hand held the shirt in front of him still. 

"Youre kaidou, my little jet black wings." He said and stroked the boys hair.  "A little super hero, a cute one too.  Just know I do like you.  There is nothing wrong with experimenting.  If you wanna use me you can.   I can help you find out who you are.  Help you figure out the weird stuff, we can keep it secret until you know.   Okay?" He asled trying to ease the boy.

"I mean... okay. Maybe.  Ill think about it.  You know this is the most youve talked to me...."

"You know I prefer to listen.  Id rather talk with actions." He winked and went to his locker to get dressed